Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Hair Liquid Curling Gel uploaded by karla s.Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Hair Liquid Curling Gel uploaded by karla s.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Liquid Curling Gel is a unique medium-hold styling gel designed for curly hair. extra curl support adds definition lightweight gel adds bounce and shine 8.5 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I think this curling gel helps to elongate curls. I have blonde fine hair, but a lot of it! This product met my expectations and has a nice scent. I would recommend to help create lasting curls. There is not a lot of room for improvement since it does the job, I just don’t necessarily need it.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
This is an awesome spray to use prior to blow drying. This gives you volume and curls. Perfect to use prior to using a curling iron. This works amazing on my fine, thin hair. I very highly recommend this spray.
Lindsey O.
Columbus, GA
I have used this product for years and I use this every time I am letting my hair air dry. I have dry, very unruly curls and it helps keep them smooth and sculpted. I would improve the scent if anything but it's not bad, just not much of a smell.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I love this product. Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Hair Liquid Curling Gel is the only thing that keeps my kinky curls from looking all frizzed out by half way through the day. It is my go to product now for my hair whenever I have it down. I recommend this product if you want kinky curly sexy hair without having to worry about frizz or hair going dull in the middle of the day.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I love this gel. It works to define my curls and add some shine! Because my hair is so thick, I have to use a leave-in conditioner with this product, because my hair frizzes out with just this product alone. It's a bit sticky, so you need to wash your hands after you use it.
Bella H.
Gresham, OR
AN AMAZING PRODUCT AND BRAND FOR ANY HAIR TYPE. LOVE IT! NOT TOO STICKY AND I LIKE HOW IT MAKES MY HAIR LOOK STYLED BUT NOT TOO SHINY OR FORCED. VERY NATURAL, EVEN WITH MY THIN HAIR. I LOVE EVERYTHING FROM THIS BRAND.
Shelbi B.
St Louisville, OH
I tried this product in hopes for it to help my thick head full of hair and it actually works!! It helped my curls be curly and not weigh them down like most products!!
Jennifer N.
Pearl, MS
My daughter has very curly hair and it helps her with frizz. She has thick hair also. Curly Hair Liquid Curling Gel works great and doesn't weigh her curls down.
Amanda P.
This gel helps cold the curl well but it does leave the hair slightly crunchy. Decent smell
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
This stuff is awesome! I spray it in wet hair and scrunch it up! It gives me just the right hold to last all day! Plus it smells amazing!
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
I've recently started using Curly Sexy Hair Shampoo & Conditioner and like it a lot. I didn't know they had a liquid curling Gel product available. Has anyone used this Curling Gel? Do you like it? Does it work? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.