Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Hair Liquid Curling Gel uploaded by karla s.Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Hair Liquid Curling Gel uploaded by karla s.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Liquid Curling Gel is a unique medium-hold styling gel designed for curly hair. extra curl support adds definition lightweight gel adds bounce and shine 8.5 oz. Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to four of any one item, up to a maximum of six items, per customer, per month. see more...

Jacqueline Y.
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
I love this gel. It works to define my curls and add some shine! Because my hair is so thick, I have to use a leave-in conditioner with this product, because my hair frizzes out with just this product alone. It's a bit sticky, so you need to wash your hands after you use it.
karla s.
karla s.
Grimsley, TN
I love this product. Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Hair Liquid Curling Gel is the only thing that keeps my kinky curls from looking all frizzed out by half way through the day. It is my go to product now for my hair whenever I have it down. I recommend this product if you want kinky curly sexy hair without having to worry about frizz or hair going dull in the middle of the day.
Lindsey O.
Lindsey O.
Columbus, GA
I have used this product for years and I use this every time I am letting my hair air dry. I have dry, very unruly curls and it helps keep them smooth and sculpted. I would improve the scent if anything but it's not bad, just not much of a smell.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Pearl, MS
My daughter has very curly hair and it helps her with frizz. She has thick hair also. Curly Hair Liquid Curling Gel works great and doesn't weigh her curls down.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Ottawa, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing if you have curly hair. I buy this for my mom who has short curly hair and she loves it!
Bella H.
Bella H.
Portland, OR
AN AMAZING PRODUCT AND BRAND FOR ANY HAIR TYPE. LOVE IT! NOT TOO STICKY AND I LIKE HOW IT MAKES MY HAIR LOOK STYLED BUT NOT TOO SHINY OR FORCED. VERY NATURAL, EVEN WITH MY THIN HAIR. I LOVE EVERYTHING FROM THIS BRAND.
Shelbi B.
Shelbi B.
I tried this product in hopes for it to help my thick head full of hair and it actually works!! It helped my curls be curly and not weigh them down like most products!!
Laura W.
Laura W.
Dartmouth, nova scotia
I tried this product to help tame my thick curly hair and to style. It isn't to heavy and makes curls shinny.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
I've recently started using Curly Sexy Hair Shampoo & Conditioner and like it a lot. I didn't know they had a liquid curling Gel product available. Has anyone used this Curling Gel? Do you like it? Does it work? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.