BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Buy Sexy Hair Concepts Shampoos - Straight Sexy Straightening Shampoo 33.8 oz. How-to-Use: Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. see more...

Kolye G.
I have naturally straight hair, but I've used this product anyway followed by the Sexy Hair Straight Hair Lotion, it smells amazing and makes my hair feel healthy and shiny. I would recommend this to women with any type of hair, it is a great product.
Nikki D.
My daughter has long, straight, and thick hair. She runs a straight iron through it to help keep the slight frizz out. This shampoo helps keep a healthy moisture in her hair and helps restore some of the damage from styling.
Zofia M.
This whole product line is great. I have straight hair and it keeps it non-frizzy, sleek and smelling good. The line is pretty expensive but it lasts a long time.
Leslie c.
, this is decent it kind of made my hair a little sticky if you put too much in it the smell is pretty good I would recommend it just don't use too much
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
I love the sexy brand. Just like all the other products this one works great. This shampoo takes the frizz away and leaves my hair look healthy.
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
I used this shampoo for a while before switching it up. I really enjoyed it and felt that it kept my hair straight and smooth.
erica M.
Modesto, CA
Love this product amazing my hair is straight and smeeellss sooo good I love this product and would definitely recommend it
Tara M.
Sandston, VA
I have naturally wavy curly hair and this shampoo makes my hair so smooth and it even makes it easier to straighten.
Izzy B.
Bothell, WA
It makes your hair straight when you come out of the shower and blow dry it you just have to follow the directions
Dee J.
This is really smoothing and helps my hair look shiny but not greasy and clean and pretty