BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Buy Sexy Hair Concepts Shampoos - Straight Sexy Straightening Shampoo 33.8 oz. How-to-Use: Lather, rinse and repeat if necessary. see more...

Kolye G.
I have naturally straight hair, but I've used this product anyway followed by the Sexy Hair Straight Hair Lotion, it smells amazing and makes my hair feel healthy and shiny. I would recommend this to women with any type of hair, it is a great product.
Rachel K.
Palatka , FL
I love the sexy brand. Just like all the other products this one works great. This shampoo takes the frizz away and leaves my hair look healthy.
Tara M.
Sandston, VA
I have naturally wavy curly hair and this shampoo makes my hair so smooth and it even makes it easier to straighten.
Nikki D.
My daughter has long, straight, and thick hair. She runs a straight iron through it to help keep the slight frizz out. This shampoo helps keep a healthy moisture in her hair and helps restore some of the damage from styling.
Zofia M.
This whole product line is great. I have straight hair and it keeps it non-frizzy, sleek and smelling good. The line is pretty expensive but it lasts a long time.
Leslie c.
, this is decent it kind of made my hair a little sticky if you put too much in it the smell is pretty good I would recommend it just don't use too much
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
I used this shampoo for a while before switching it up. I really enjoyed it and felt that it kept my hair straight and smooth.
Dee J.
This is really smoothing and helps my hair look shiny but not greasy and clean and pretty
Mary T.
Lehi, UT
This isn't my favorite shampoo. It did kind of make my hair feel dry and not very smooth
Heather M.
Waco
I love this sexy straight hair shampoo! It smells so amazing and lathers wonderfully!