BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy Hair Curly Sexy Hair Curling Detangler is a weightless, styling detangler/leave-in that has styling properties to help shape the curl, while conditioning and moisturizing the hair. This fabulous formula combats against environmental stress. Size: 8.5 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Gender: Unisex We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• This product works but also in combination with other sex...1 Answers
  • My hair is very thick and curly, and no matter what I do,...2 Answers
Lacy B.
I typically ONLY use high quality salon brand hair care products however this de tangler is by far the best one I’ve come across yet. I know it says for curly hair, but I have straight hair and it works great on mine! Did I mention it’s reasonably priced?I! would definitely recommend this product!
Amy H.
Forestville, CA
I love this product. It's the only detangler I have used that has kept my curls intact while keeping the frizz away. It doesn't weigh my hair down and take the curl out like most leave in conditioners. My best friend has super curly ringlets and it works really well for her hair as well. I'll definitely buy more when I run out.
Holly F.
Grand Rapids, MI
I use this product when I want to scrunch my hair a little. The texture is light and does not make my hair crunchy and hard.
Bianny M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Its an awesome product. i love using it after washing my hair and it leaves my curls poppin and with volume.
Erin P.
Sussex, WI
My hair is very thick and curly, and no matter what I do, I can't get them to shape nicely and stay all day without frizzing! I love in a very humid area, so I just straighten my hair everyday now😕 has anyone tried this product before/ think it will work?
Julia P.
Carrolltown, PA
This product works but also in combination with other sexy curly products i ise as a base layer then add either an oil or a moose to my hair. Then a quick spray of flexible hairspray and i am good most of the day. I have curly hair too but i sometimes take this for a mid day/evening curl refresher