Sexy Hair Concepts Style Sexy Hair Hard Up Hard Holding Gel uploaded by Emilia H.Sexy Hair Concepts Style Sexy Hair Hard Up Hard Holding Gel uploaded by Kati L.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Please Note:&Nbsp; Product Received May Temporarily Differ From Image Shown Due To Packaging Update.&Nbsp; Hard Holding Gel Slicked Back Or Sky High Styles Great For Course, Unruly Hair Lock Your Style In Place Super Strong Holding Gel That Promotes All Day Hold, While Providing Ultra Shine.&Nbsp; You Can Spike, Sleek, Or Sculpt You Hair Without The Flakes. Made In Usa No Animal Testing. Sold Only In Professional Salons. Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts.&Nbsp;Sexy Hair Concepts Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
My husband used this for a while and he felt like his hair was never quite right. Too shiny and flexible for his taste as he likes the faux hawk look. Kinda pricey for just an okay product as well. Just one star
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
Hands down one of the best gels. I worked at a hair salon for almost 6 years and this was the go to gel for difficult hair or for fun styles like mohawks. It seriously works and it smells so good. It may be a little price but it's worth the money and a little goes a long way.
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
Love this hair gel! It holds your hair all day long! I use this on my little boys hair and if it gets too messed up from summer saults etc. I can add more water and it sets right back up. Great gel! You won’t regret this purchase
Josh T.
This he does not work very well unless used in a large proportion. It will not hold he hair in place for long periods of time, unless constantly reapplied. It does have a nice sent and you can find it in most drugstores and targets. Don't you waste your money on this gel.
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
This is the gel we use to style our sons hair from time to time. It is the same gel his kids salon uses in him. It is perfect for molding and sculpting the hair. It washes out easily too. It smells awesome.
Kati L.
Milton, VT
This is the most absolute PERFECT gel.i use on my 2 older boys who have the "hardpart"haircut.And it works wonders they both have quite difficult cowlicks and this gel is the perfect hold to make there hair last all day at school. There 11&8 so thereypunger but absolutely play hard and at the end of the day there hair still looks great.
hannah o.
Dublin, CA
It's really sticky and gluey, but it does keep your hair in place all day. It is very long lasting, but after using it consistently every day as a part of my morning routine, I started breaking out pretty badly on my scalp and forehead. I would recommend it to others so long as they are able to keep a consistent skin care regime.
Jennifer P.
Kaysville, UT
Listen, the hip things for little boys is tall messy Mohawks. A little edgy. My little one wears his 80's skater hair in spikes a lot and this is the perfect product!! It keeps the hair right in place through a hard day's play and I would for sure buy it again. It also works to put hair in a bun for dance.
Allison R.
Ward, AR
My husband swears by this gel. It's the only one he'll use. It's on the higher end of prices, but I don't buy anything else. It's available at Ulta. It holds his hair for hours and hours. It takes brushing or washing it to get all of the gel out!
Salvador M.
Aurora, IL
I've been using this gel for 7 years now and I love it. It's really strong but doesn't have the shiny look and let my hair move and the best thing of all no white residues. Last the full day even in a humid condition day. Excellent product.
Jessica K.
Does it truly hold? Is it sticky?