Sexy Hair Concepts Strong Value Set - 33.8 oz.

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Sexy Hair Concepts Strong Value Set - 33.8 oz.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Strong Value Set - 33.8 oz.!
 I love these products I have them sitting in my room as I write this review , my hair color is originally dark brown but now it is blonde and this set has always kept my hair healthy and strong looking I would 100% give these products a try if you have not already !
Fresno, CA
This value set is such a great deal compared to buying individually. The scent is a mango coconut scent and it's long-lasting! I can smell it all day after a wash I love it! I've also noticed less breakage on my color treated hair since using it. I highly recommend.
Millbrook, AL
I use this for my self and it is amazing. The smell and the way it cleans my hair is amazing. I switch out sometimes between the strong and healthy one. Sexy hair has great products.