Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHairspraySexy Hair Concepts
Strong Sexy Hair Plaster Strong Hold Hairspray By Sexy Hair, 9 Ounce

by Sexy Hair Concepts

I have been looking to get this for a while, does anyone know if it is any good?
How would you say this compares to their original big sexy hair spray?
Has anyone tried this? I want to get it to see if it holds. I have straight bangs and they love to blow all over the place.
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Strong Sexy Hair Plaster Strong Hold Hairspray By Sexy Hair, 9 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Beatrice D.
Los Angeles, CA
This hairspray boasts to leave shine and a super strong hold. I feel this hairspray is TOO strong. It's almost like it's not a hair product, but something you could buy at Home Depot. It's not a workable hairspray, meaning that you use it while brushing and styling it's meant to be a finishing spray just used for hold- when you have the whole look finished. I felt like I had sprayed my hair with some kind of paint laquer that ruined the whole look and made my hair feel bad - not to mention impossible to brush out.