Sexy Hair Concepts Strong Sexy Hair Plaster Strong Hold Hairspray By Sexy Hair, 9 Ounce

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

1.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Beatrice d.
Los Angeles, CA
This hairspray boasts to leave shine and a super strong hold. I feel this hairspray is TOO strong. It's almost like it's not a hair product, but something you could buy at Home Depot.
It's not a workable hairspray, meaning that you use it while brushing and styling it's meant to be a finishing spray just used for hold- when you have the whole look finished. I felt like I had sprayed my hair with some kind of paint laquer that ruined the whole look and made my hair feel bad - not to mention impossible to brush out.
Alice H.
I have been looking to get this for a while, does anyone know if it is any good?
Brittney J.
Lynchburg, VA
How would you say this compares to their original big sexy hair spray?
Renee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this? I want to get it to see if it holds. I have straight bangs and they love to blow all over the place.