Sexy Hair Concepts: Strong Core Flex Leave-In Reconstructor 8.5oz uploaded by Patrick O.Sexy Hair Concepts: Strong Core Flex Leave-In Reconstructor 8.5oz uploaded by jaylin P.Sexy Hair Concepts: Strong Core Flex Leave-In Reconstructor 8.5oz uploaded by jaylin P.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Core Flex Anti-Breakage Leave-In reconstructor see more...

Anestazia B.
Pioneer, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is great! I bought a travel size for vacation and it worked for my hair really well m it's not really a moisturizing product, but if you're looking for a product to help reconstruct and add strength, without hydration.. Then give your a try
Kayla H.
Peotone
Purchased at: Walmart
I started using this product after my stylist recommended this product, and can I say I’m glad that she did ! I absolutely love this reconstructor! Who knows where my hair would be without this !! I went in there with hair damaged beyond belief, and once I started using this product my hair has gotten so much healthier !! I have been using this for a couple weeks now and would definitely recommend this to anyone who has color treated / heat damaged hair ! It works magic!!
✨Nebula△⃒⃘
Smells amazing,feels amazing and works amazing wonders for my hair! I love the blend of aloe Vera and mango butter! It’s one of the best auntie breakage leave in that I have ever used. I defiantly noticed a huge difference in my hair when I started using this.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
My hairs best friend!! Smell, amazing!
Application easy! Price, reasonable i paid $18 at fantastic sams. Honestly have never used a leave in that smelled this amazing!!! I can’t get over it!! I use it every day!!!
Megan H.
Mckeesport, PA
My hair is straight and fine, considered "normal" I guess, but I do have days that it's a little more dry. I love this conditioner. I get the softness without a lot of extra weight. And I do feel like I have less breakage.
I also use the shampoo and have added them to my rotation. I have Big Sexy for volume, this for softness, and another brand I use once a month or so to clean everything off my hair. Love this, and will keep buying it!
Kortney E.
Love the way it makes my hair feel! I love the brand as a whole and I think the price point is great for the size and quality of the product!
Patrick O.
I have colored hair. So i buy alot of leave in conditioners. And this one is one of my top 5 products that i like to use.
Kaylyn D.
Markle, IN
I love the whole strengthening line. It smells amazing, and it leaves your hair soft and manageable.
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely live for this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair smooth and shiny without being oily. Theres no build up. No residue. A little goes a long way. It smells Devine. All over my favorite leave in.