Sexy Hair Concepts Strenghthening and Revitalizing Treatment By Sexy Hair for Unisex, 8.5 Ounce

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

• Does this leave a smell in your hair? 2 Answers
Lexie R.
Lexie R.
Leonardsville, NY
I'm a competitive swimmer and this is the only treatment that keeps my ends manageable. Great for spa nights or just a quick 10 minutes in the shower. It's the perfect price for its quality and always find myself reaching for this and nothing else!
Angelica D.
Angelica D.
Prescott Valley, AZ
This while brand is a hit for me. I try out all things new and I was very happy to say this worked well. My hair was brittle from dying it and this brought life back into my hair.
Kaytlyn S.
Kaytlyn S.
Hatfield, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand works very well with danged and frizzed out hair by repairing it. I have found that it has made my hair thicker and stronger with each use.
Latrice  L.
Latrice L.
Chesapeake , Va
I love this product ! It helps repair your hair & makes it feel thicker & healthier. I have fine hair & it does feel heavy or weigh your hair down.
liz B.
liz B.
I just tried this product and it's awesome. It left my hair soft and manageable. I bought it at target.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
This product is great! Use it on my hair every couple weeks and it leaves my hair so soft! A must have in the beauty closet!
Isidora B.
Isidora B.
This mask smells nice and it leaves my hair straight like I straightened it. I like using it in the shower while I shave and I like using it on dry hair overnight. I lather it on dry hair before I go to bed, then I cover my hair in a silk scarf and I go to sleep and in the morning I wash it out with shampoo and my hair is so straight and nice you couldn't even believe it!!!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
All sexy hair products smell amazing. I bleach my hair white from from nature black over time and this keeps my hair healthy smooth and helps avoid the damage process of bleaching
Frida M.
Frida M.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave a smell in your hair?