BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Use On All Hair Types To Gently Cleanse, Hydrate And Help Create Smooth, Straight Style. see more...

Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY
Love this product. I have different hair - sometimes its curly and sometimes its straight. But when I use this shampoo, my hair is instantly sleek and straight. It's my go-to for straight days.
Jody S.
Lake Forest
I began using this shampoo because I have very wavy hair. While using the shampoo, I noticed that my hair was just how I wanted. As soon as I ran out of the shampoo I began to notice my hair returning to normal (which I do not like). This leads me to believe the shampoo really works and is a great buy. Definitely buying more.
Tina O.
Sparta, TN
This is an extremely good product for its cost! The only alternative to this that's cost-effective is the Pantene strengthening conditioner but comparatively it is much better. It lathers much better and I'm extremely satisfied with this product!
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
This has a nice smell and it works nice with my straight/wavy hair. I think it is moderately lasting, it lathers well, and it is comparable to other straight shampoos. A little more pricey than I would like to spend.
taylor  c.
Parkville, MD
I never thought any product would ever work deep on my crazy curly hair but this stuff works . My hair is my relaxed and wavy and easy to come straight through . I also use a polish for shine , frizz and a nice finish . 2 thumbs up ! #SHC #straight
Stacey C.
This shampoo is a must if you have curly, frizzy hair. It helps tame the frizz and helps relax curl if you air dry your hair. When you blow dry your hair it gets it soft and straight, add a flat iron to give it the polished straight look. Amazing and lasts for several days.
marina R.
redondo beach, CA
I have curly, frizzy hair that I often straighten. I tried this and it works efficient and looks terrific!! Worth a try if you have frizzy and curly hair.
Briana H.
Johnson City, TN
This brand is great! I have never used a product that I did not like and this is no different! Smells good and makes your hair soft and straight
Jen C.
Eh. I didn't love this for straightening my hair. I don't think it made a difference. But my hair felt and smelled good after I used it.
Glenda G.
Members of my family used this product and were very happy with the results. The scent is awesome and works pretty good. I recommend it.