Sexy Hair Concepts Straight Sexy Hair Straightening Conditioner + Free Travel Size Powder Play

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Advanced Smoothing Conditioner Volumizing &Amp; Texturizing Powder Includes: 2 - Straightening Conditioner (10.1 Fl Oz / 300 Ml) Straight Sexy Hair Straightening Conditioner Is An Advanced Smoothing Conditioner That Moisturizes And Conditions Damaged Hair While Helping To Mend Split Ends, Control Frizz And Add Amazing Shine.&Nbsp; Utilizing Advanced Technologies That Combines Styling-Infused Agents And Nourishing Conditioning Ingredients, Straightening Conditioner Begins To Work Right In The Shower To Help Lay Down The Cuticle, Control Frizz, And Add Softness And Shine. 1 - Free Travel Size Powder Play (.07 Oz / 2 G) This Powder Instantly Liquifies When Applied Allowing Hair To Absorb The Product And Provide Full, Voluminous Hair That Everyone Wants.&Nbsp; Ideal For Instant Volume On Dry Hair It Is The Fastest, Easiest Way To Get Big Sexy Hair In A Few Seconds!&Nbsp; It Is Weightless, Odorless And Colorless On Any Hair Color And Is Great For Adding Texture. 800-848-3383 Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts.&Nbsp; Sexy Hair Concepts Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. Product Ingredients: Straightening Conditioner: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cetrmonium Chloride, Fragrance, Cyclohexasiloxane, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Ppg-3-Benzyl Ether Myristate, Quaternium-91, Methylparaben, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Bromide, Polyquaternium-55, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Polyquaternium-37, Propylparaben, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Benzyl Silicylate, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Fruit Extract.&Nbsp; Free Travel Size Powder Play: Water, Propylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Euterpe Oleracea Pulp Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate. see more...

KHADIJAH M.
When I choose to have straight hair, which doesn't happen often because I love my hair to be curly always this is what I use. I'm not fond of straight hair so I'm not picky on what products I use for it. This is an ok product not necessarily great for me, I can have a lot of frizz sometimes and this causes my hair to frizz more than relaxing it.
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I like to use this before I straighten my hair and it works great my hair doesn't feel fried or coarse