Sexy Hair Concepts Straight Sexy Hair Darn Straight Straightening and Polishing Lotion uploaded by Jessica N.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #76 in Detangling Treatments

Conditioning Straightening Lotion Provides Temporary Smoothing Extra Protection From Heat Infuses Nourishing Vitamins &Amp; Antioxidants Into The Hair Cuticle Ideal For Fine/Medium Hair Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts.&Nbsp; Sexy Hair Concepts Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate.&Nbsp; If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• "It works very well and keeps my hair straight and smooth!" in 2 reviews
  • "It works very well with my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "Helped straighten my curly frizzy hair without leaving it greasy like many other products with my very fine hair!" in 1 review
  • "If you have some coarse curly hair this helps to smooth it out and make it nice and soft. " in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way and it makes my hair smooth and straight without feeling and looking greasy." in 1 review
Emilee K.
Elberton, GA
I just got this product on sale for less than $5! It smells great and tames frizz. I have naturally straight hair, so it really does not make a difference with my texture. I love how I can apply from root to tip without my hair appearing greasy.
Cassandra H.
New Franken, WI
Love this! I recently switched to something else and I am definitely coming back to this! It makes my curly hair so smooth and straight, the ends are so soft and helps protects the ends from damage when I curl my hair! I use this when I straighten and curl my hair, it keeps my hair from looking frizzy! I normally purchase this from my step moms salon! Recommend this to anyone with curly or wavy hair, you will love it, and a lot does go a long way
Christie L.
Los Angeles , CA
I hated this stuff! I couldn't even tell you if it did anything to my hair because it smells SO bad. The smell is totally unbearable to me. I can't handle it. I can't even describe what it smells like but that's all you can smell when you use it and then your hair smells like it and it's terrible. Would not buy ever again
Caitlin M.
My hair is classified as fine and wavy. It takes me about 10 minutes to straighten my hair normally without product. I find that this product helps take any fly always and frizz away, as well as makes my hair look sleek and shiny WITHOUT a getting the greasy look (which is rare for me because my hair is so fine, most products are too heavy for my hair). The bottle is also pretty (who doesn't like pink?!) and it smells clean!
Raquel S.
My hair is curly and thick. I would rarely straighten my hair because it takes 1 hour to straighten and it would end up frizzy. After using this product I straighten my hair more often and it only takes 30-40 minutes for me to straighten my hair when I apply this to my hair. This product makes my hair silky and smooth without looking greasy.
Jennifer B.
This product gets my hair straight by blowdrying it. I love the fruity smell. It's pretty strong so if you don't like strong scented products you might be turned off by that. A little goes a long way and it makes my hair smooth and straight without feeling and looking greasy.
Victoria L.
Acworth, GA
Great product for those who use a straightener! Even if you just blow dry, it helps with frizz and helps protect your hair from all of the heat. My hair dresser gave me a bottle when my hair was in bad shape and very damaged, now it is a must have for me!
Stephanie F.
Fort Worth, TX
One of my best friends asked me to do her hair one day, and she brought this stuff into my shop....it is one of the coolest and easiest products to apply! If you have some coarse curly hair this helps to smooth it out and make it nice and soft.
Krystal R.
My best friend had this product, told me about it.. She was totally right i bought it, used it a lot! It's amazing, keeps my hair straight for a longer period of time than most products <3
Zulema M.
It works very well with my hair. When i straighten my hair with this it really keeps it straight for a long time. You could even have ur hair in a hir tie and still wont leave any creases.
Emily N.
Wausau, WI
How long does this last or hold on your hair?
Nicole G.
New Lenox, IL
Does this make your hair greasy?
Does it matter if the hair is thick and rebellious? Does it work good when it's humid out?
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!