BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Relaxes curl.  Detangles.  Adds shine. ; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts® and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts®.  Sexy Hair Concepts® guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts® product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Linda P.
Kimper, KY
This product is really great! I love the way it conditions my hair. I do wish it was cheaper. But I guess the old saying you pay for what you get is true.
Vanessa M.
I have curly hair and it keeps the frizz down and manages my hair and maybe is so expensive because it is a professional hair care product used in salons but there are alternative for that
Angelina C.
I love this product. Ive found that shopping at places like ross and nordstrom rack has allowed me to find it at a discounted price!
Monica T.
This makes my hair shiny and frizz-free all night without ever making me look greasy. The product is inexpensive and the bottle lasts a long time. It does not have a strong odor. I really like this product!
Maranda C.
Makes my hair stay so straight it's unbelievable I have the curliest hair and it just keeps my hair so straight it looks natural have to have this stuff for when i do my hair straight
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Love this brand of hair products I have used most of them, this re4ally helps makes my hair shiny and straight ,you pay a little more but great value
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this stuff. It's so expensive though! If it was more affordable this would definitely be my go-to.
SAMANTHA k.
Erie, MI
I love this product it has a great hold and smells good. I wish it was a bit cheeper, I only use on special occasion
SAMANTHA k.
Erie, MI
Why is this product so expensive
Taylor B.
Lafayette, IN
Does this work well if you have wavy hair?