BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Use To Add Moisture To All Hair Types, Help Control Frizz And Relax And Smooth Curls. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
This works good! I liked the smell and the way my hair felt after using it!

I am not committed to haircare so I often try many things and this was a gift (set) to me!

I won’t probably buy it myself but it was nice to try..
Crystal P.
I've been dying to try this product. I use the TreSemme Volumizing Shampoo which has made my hair go wavy which I love however sometimes I want my hair to be straight as it always was straight when growing up. Hopefully this product allows me to switch back and forth from wavy to straight and back again.
Alexandra S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This product worked really well. Unfortunately, this product is no longer being produced by the manufacturer. The products that can be used instead are the Smooth Sexy Hair line made by the same manufacturer, Sexy Hair.
Karrigan K.
Ames, IA
I'd say this works as well as you'd expect a product like this to work. If you already have fairly straight hair then you're golden but I wouldn't recommend for people with curly hair.
DONNA V.
This product works. Helps the hair to stay straight longer. Seems to keep out humidity. I wish it were not aerosole spray but a regular spray. , however. gets plugged up. The product is fabulous....
Sabrina S.
Vancouver , WA
This product works great for prepping your hair for drying to straight or prepping to straighten later either way j love the product for my hair!
Addison L.
I wish they still made this product.... because it actually worked! It has a new name now but I just miss this old bottle and color
Abigail W.
I love this it makes my wavy hair straight don't even need a straightener when I use this. Plus it smells delicious
Daniela M.
Este producto es fabuloso, de verdad funciona y se nota la diferencia al ultilizarlo, me endereza el cabello.
Erica C.
Bath, PA
I love this conditioner! I use it every time I straighten my hair. I have thick curly hair and this is the only thing that works for me!
equasia s.
Bronx, NY
This is amazing
Megan S.
Love this conditioner! It helps keep my hair intact, even with the crazy weather.
Sherriemae C.
Chitre
Funciona realmente para estirar el cabello?