BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Find What Makes You Sexy Includes: Soy Milk Daily Shampoo (10.1 Fl Oz / 300 Ml) Soy Milk Shampoo Combines The Great Benefits Of Soy And Cocoa For Beautiful, Vivacious Hair. 1 - Powder Play&Nbsp; (.07 Oz / 2 G) Volumizing &Amp; Texturizing Powder 800-848-3383 Made In Usa Additional Product Information: We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts. Sexy Hair Concepts Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer. We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. Product Ingredients: Soy Milk Daily Shampoo:&Nbsp; Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamide Mea, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Theobroma Cacao Extract, Hydrolyzed Soymilk Protein, Soymilk Powder, Cysteine, Panthenol, Glycol Stearate, Fragrance, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Polyquaternium 44, Soy Amino Acids, Tetrasodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Urtica Dioca (Nettle) Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Equisetum Hyemale Leaf/Stem Extract.&Nbsp; Powder Play Volumizing &Amp; Texturizing Powder : Water, Propylene Glycol, Silica Silylate, Euterpe&Nbsp; Oleracea Pulp Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate. see more...

Kayla B.
Tulsa, OK
Some of the best products to keep your hair healthy. I recommend the soy leave in for anyone who is trying to repair their hair. Similar to using an oil or Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny. Leaves hair so smooth and soft and will gradually strengthen it leaving you with healthy hair.
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Great product that also gives you a cute travel size for when you are on the go. I have an oily scalp and this shampoo as worked miracles, a little goes a long way. It is packaged nicely and lathers great. As for the smell I think it is a warm scent with I love.
Daisy R.
San Ysidro, CA
I love how this shampoo leaves my hair. Is such a great product and it smells very good. For best results I leave the shampoo for 2 minutes and then I rinse it out. It just leaves my hair smelling good and silky !!
Jaime L.
Tinley Park , IL
My salon stylist swears buy these products. I have really fine/dry hair so I listen to my stylist to prevent breakage. I would consider this product to be a little pricey but not overly expensive. It smells great and I would buy it again.
Kate S.
Woonsocket, RI
This is the most amazing shampoo/conditioner combo. My curly hair reallllllyy struggles with moisture and this keeps it healthy and hydrated. Bonus, it smells good. There isn't much lather, which takes some getting used to but it is well worth it!
Nicole M.
Amazing! My scalp was dried out because I used a cheep shampoo and condition then my step mom bought me this and my hair has gotten so my healthier. It's free if so many chemicals and to my it's worth the price to have healthy hair.
Bridget f.
rockledge, PA
love love love all big sexy products. i love the packaging and all of there products. we use it at my hair salon. the healthy sexy hair shampoo and conditioner is great. i use the powder play a lot and i love the way the dry shampoo smells!!
Cassandra Q.
North Adams, MA
I like them. But they weren't as hydrating as other products I've used before. They do smell really great. Probably would work great for someone with hair not as damaged as mine
Kaitlyn D.
This deal is a steal! Great products for an even better price! You shouldn’t miss out on this because you get high quality products for a drug store price!
Laurel M.
Opelika, AL
I love the curly sexy hair products. I have naturally curly hair and this shampoo helps to maintain the natural curls and keep the frizz down!