Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Shampoo

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Indulge your hair with the luxury of silk. Rich, smoothing shampoo gently cleanses while leaving thick/coarse hair soft and radiant. Works great on hair extensions. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Shampoo!
Bristol, CT
I love this shampoo because it is great for people with sensitivities. It is gluten free for all you Celiacs out there and it really does work. I'm not too sure why a few people think it smells bad. I think it smells nice. Maybe it's because it isn't perfumey smelling or something. I have noticed that my wavy, sometimes unruly, goes crazy in humidity, hair is feeling softer and has less fly-aways with this shampoo. I also like it because I'm not allergic to it and it doesn't make my scalp break out.
Costa Mesa, CA
this shampoo is amazing! after i get out of the shower it is so easy to get a brush through my hair. this shampoo detangles my hair and softens my hair. I love this shampoo!
Alexandria, KY
I was shopping at Tj Maxx one day and seen this. I fell in love with this shampoo. It really did make my hair silky and didn't make my hair greasy looking.
Greenwood, IN
Love the shampoo. With thick course hair shampooing is rough. This smooths the cuticle of the hair while cleansing it. To me it smells like sweet tarts.
Florence , AL
Makes my hair look like I just walked out of the salon! It smells great and works perfect! I love it so much and it does exactly what its supposed to
Sacramento, CA
This smells pretty good. Leaves your scalp very clean but dry I must say. If you have problems with that I would say try the other version
Pt Charlotte, FL
Nice shampoo but I had to stop using it. It leaves my hair feeling greasy and I am very stingy with the amount I use.
wonderful shampoo! smells great and makes you hair feel wonderful! a little pricey but a great shampoo to have!

Looking for your answer?