Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner

by Sexy Hair Concepts

Indulge your hair with the luxury of silk. Rich, softening conditioner leaves thick/coarse hair moisturized, tangle free and incredibly silky. Works great on hair extensions. .

How well does this work and how long does it last in your hair?
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner!
Tara K.
Post Falls, ID
This conditioner leaves my hair so soft, so beautiful. The price is just right, and a little goes a long way, thankfully because my hair is super super long.
Lexi P.
Crown Point, IN
I love this line and will continue to buy. It never disappoints and goes above my expectations every time. If you're thinking about buying, do it.
Paige P.
This conditioner leaves my hair much smoothr after using it and smells good. The only downside is that not all bottles come with a pump, if you don't have one it can be difficult getting the product out. I have also tried the fine hair version and it definitely has a lighter feel.