BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Dimension with hold Sold only in professional salons. . see more...

• Will this make your hair sticky of you use it two days in a row?3 Answers
Sammi  P.
Harrodsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure f every one is fimiliar with a bump. I apply sexy hair styling gunk, dry it a bot and tease my hair to make a bump without having a huge thing stuck in my hair. It works amazing for me and smells good too, that's always a plus :-)
Megan G.
Pomona , Ca
I love using this product daily. I have a pixie cut and it's hard to get the right style I want but this product makes it very easy
megan f.
Favorite product for hair,is so perfect i really don't go out without this,this product save my hair so many times,you should try it
Amber M.
Powell, TN
I loved this when I had extremely short hair, it holds really well , it smells amazing and it made my hair shiny and soft
Ashleigh V.
Karthaus, Pa
I love everything Sexy Hair!!! I use a lot of their products. I have long curly hair and use this to keep my curls together and looking good. Love it! Highly recommended for short hair or curly. wavy longer hair.
Christina K.
Chico, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love what this product does for whatever event I wear it to but it's a pain tonwash out and my hair feels dirty for a couple washes.
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
I love all sexy hair products and this one is GREAT for when my hair is a short length!
Megan G.
Pomona , Ca
Will this make your hair sticky of you use it two days in a row?