Sexy Hair Concepts Short Sexy Hair Play Dirty Texturizing Hair Spray uploaded by Carlie S.Sexy Hair Concepts Short Sexy Hair Play Dirty Texturizing Hair Spray uploaded by Amelia D.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #92 in Texturizing Spray

Texturizing Hair Spray. . see more...

Jordyn B.
brea
My very favorite texturizing spray! It doesn’t leave any crunch in your hair but gives it a good hold and just helps achieve that messy undone look. Will definitely be repurchasing! It has completely replaced hairspray for me.
Octavia M.
Play dirty is an awesome texturizing spray, sexy here also has something called a spray clay which is a little bit of a stickier spray. I love the texturizing spray because it helps absorb oil’s away from here as well it’s like a really really strong dry shampoo.
Amelia D.
Kentwood, MI
This product has been re-branded with updated packaging. I never tried the old formula, but the new formula is a lifesaver. I have a pixie cut, and this is the only product I use for styling. It smells great and adds a lot of texture and hold to my hair.
Amanda B.
Absolutely a must have for pixie cuts!! Love how this adds texture and "grit" to the hair to help keep it together. It doesn't weight it down, either. Smells great with a great hold. Pricey but a little bit goes a long way so it'll last awhile if you have short hair.
Beth W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I paid $18.95 for this and hate it! It's like having wet, sticky goop on your hair. This stuff never dries. I have coarse European hair that drinks up products immediately. Not this stuff!! I feel like I need to take a shower to get this ick out of my hair. Ugh!! It's going back!
Mackenzie B.
Fresno, CA
I really like this product for giving my hair some texture and volume at the roots. I have to be careful not to use too much, or it will make my hair look greasy. Will purchase again.
Shawna B.
Hazel Green, AL
I have short hair & gave this a shot, I like it. Gives volume to short hair & doesn't feel like it weighs hair down. Recommend!
Andrea W.
I used to use this to hold my bangs in place! I really liked it and it had a nice smell! Use lightly!
Hayley G.
Calgary, AB
Perfect for giving my thin flat hair some grit and volume. Plus it smells like a tropical paradise which I love. It's a hair necessity for me.
Anna Sofia E.
Aakirkeby, Bornholm
This is a super great hair spray! It gives my hair volume and doesn't leave it sticky like most hair sprays do!