BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

This Daily 2-1 Shampoo and Conditioner is an innovative concept and formula that allows it to deep cleanse and condition the hair at the same time, with onr product. This colour safe formula can be used by all on a daily basis. see more...

Daniela R.
Sexy Hair Concepts
Enviar
Sexy Hair Concepts: Short Sexy Hair Double Duty Shampoo & Conditioner Liter SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Moisture Shampoo 13.5 oz SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Shampoo for Thick/Coarse Hair SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Lite Shampoo By Sexy Hair, 10.1 Ounce SEE DETAILS
Healthy Sexy Hair Reinvent Color Extend Shampoo For Overly Dam. Thick Coarse Hair by Sexy Hair for Un SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Reinvent Color Extend 33.8-ounce Shampoo SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Concepts Strong Sexy Hair Strengthening Shampoo By Sexy Hair, 8.5 Ounce SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Rehydrating Shampoo By Sexy Hair, 2 Ounce SEE DETAILS
SEXY HAIR by Sexy Hair Concepts SILKY SEXY HAIR SILKY SHAMPOO SMOOTHING 33.8 OZ SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Color Safe Curl Defining Shampoo SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Concepts Short Sexy Hair Double Duty Shampoo/Cond SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Concepts Silky Sexy Hair Shampoo SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Concepts Straight Shampoo SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Concepts Foaming Pomade by Paul Mitchell for Unisex - 5.1 oz Pomade SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Concepts Pumpkin Rehydrating Shampoo By Sexy Hair, 10 Ounce SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Color Me Sexy Colorset Volumizing Shampoo Unisex SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Straight Shampoo for Unisex SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Color Safe Volumizing Shampoo SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Smooth Sulfate Free Smoothing Anti Frizz Shampoo SEE DETAILS
Sexy Hair Big Color Safe and Prime Volumizing Treatment and Shampoo SEE DETAILS
e d c b a
Tesia'Jay L.
['Tallahassee', 'FL'], FL
Short Sexy Hair! The products are simple and self explanatory, whatever your hair type, HUNNY it is on the bottle. The shampoo lathers well and leaves a nice shine. I purchase anytime I see it in Marshalls/ TJ Maxx, etc.
Amy J.
Favorite two in one shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried. I wish it had a better scent, but I just wash with this and add a scent shampoo once I'm finished rinsing.
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love how this shampoo doesn't leave a residue! The healthy sexy hair doesn't either! After dealing with the residue of the hairspray I was skeptical but it's not an issue with this product! Love it!
Beatriz R.
Whittier, CA
I love this hair Concepts short sexy hair double-duty shampoo and.conditioner letter because it's so bad it's especially for her and I love her and I have her head
JJ J.
Absolutely love this product. I enjoy traveling with it as well. I don't have to worry about carrying both for it is already combined.
Jennifer S.
Love this stuff, works great and smells good. Doesnt weigh the hair down and feels like it strips the product away
Tatyana C.
In all honesty I wasn't to wild about this product. Firstly it was little bit to pricy for some a suave can do.
Sadie J.
Lipan, TX
Great size. The smell i wonderful. Doesn't weigh my hair down, or make it greasy like most shampoos do.
Paola T.
Great smell, leaves hair smooth and workable. It has a bit of a fresh minty feel when you use it
Britney C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I normally don't use the 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner but I love this brand so I was wondering how well it work??