BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

; Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Sexy Hair Concepts and are not a licensed retailer of Sexy Hair Concepts.  Sexy Hair Concepts guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Sexy Hair Concepts product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Monica W.
Sandy, UT
I bought this for my husband who has curly hair. It has a great control but its not too firm and it doesn't flake. Although this product seemed to work great for him he is used to using the cheap drugstore mousse and doesn't think it's significantly better. If it was less expensive I do think he'd pick it over other inexpensive products.
Lisa C.
Matthews, NC
I love this gel! I got it at my salon and use it daily for over a year now. A little goes along way, it doesn't flake and my hair looks thick and full after use
Jessica P.
I cut my hair off about a year ago, and this helped me style it! It lasts for hours and it's the perfect hair gel.
Cammy C.
It was alright but personally I didn't enjoy this product when my hair was shorter it didn't hold very long
Kristi C.
Catlettsburg , KY
Is this heavy? I have used gels before, but with my thin hair they always seem to weigh it down.
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
Who do you like this product and why would you recommend it to me ? I've been using got 2 be brand and I was just wondering how this product works and so I can try it out.
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!
Elizabeth K.
Has anyone used this on long hair? I know it's for short hair, but I wanted to see if it worked for someone with medium or long hair.