BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy Hair Travel Pack, Style includes: Spray Play br Volumizing Hairspray. Gives your hair moveable and unbelievable volume, lift and hold. This firm, fast-drying volumizing hairspray leaves hair manageable and super shiny while defending it against damaging UV rays. Its extra strength won t diminish under humidity and it is great for any hair type. 1 Root Pump br Volumizing Spray Mousse. This mousse helps you create big volume by pumping up hair at the root. It dispenses out as a spray and turns into a mousse to give tresses tons of volume. Apply to damp hair at the root to achieve phenomenal lift or to dry hair to activate textural volume. Resists humidity and provides lift, fullness and medium hold. Great for fine medium hair types. 4 Strong Sexy Hair Strengthening Shampoobr Dramatically improves the condition of damaged, weak or fine hair. Uses a proprietary ingredien see more...

• Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I...1 Answers
Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Travel Pack, Style, 6.5 oz
  • "I have long and thick hair that is always kept looking good with all this brand has. " in 2 reviews
  • "I like this brand it works well for my hair." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend anybody who hasn't tried it to try it out!" in 1 review
Trisha L.
Wilkesboro , NC
I like big sex hair products to add volume to my hair. It does cost a little more than other hair sprays but does provide a stiff hold. All of their products adds volume to your hair.
Nicole D.
Meridian, MS
Love the sexy hair line. Big sexy hair definitely adds volume for my thin hair. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is the root pump has a tendency to dry hair out if used every day. Overall these products are great.
Donna W.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love the Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Travel set- I got it as a last minute thing for a trip and now I am hooked! I have thick hair so the volume it has added makes very happy!
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
I love all the products this brand carries. I have long and thick hair that is always kept looking good with all this brand has.
Tracey S.
Walnut Cove, NC
I like this brand it works well for my hair. My hair is course and it helps calm it down. I recommend all these items.
Jena P.
Hull, MA
The Big Sexy Hair line is great. The volumizing spray works wonders for people, like me, with fine limp hair.
Lynzi B.
I love the Sexy Hair products. A friend recommended them and I haven't found one yet that I don't love.
ashley c.
Chandler, AZ
I love sexy hair products seriously! I highly recommend anybody who hasn't tried it to try it out!
Felecia F.
Tarzana, CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!