Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Straightsexyhair Smooth and Seal Spray, 8.1 oz uploaded by Francisca M.Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Straightsexyhair Smooth and Seal Spray, 8.1 oz uploaded by Courtney B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

"Aerrated Anti-Frizz And Shine Spray. Use On All Hair Types After Blow Drying To ""Seal In"" Smoothness And Shine, Resist Humidity And Static Electricity, And Eliminate Frizz." see more...

• Does this help thin frizzy hair?1 Answers
  • My hair frizzes up and doesn't stay straight as soon as h...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the buy?1 Answers
Jordyn M.
Maple Shade , NJ
I must say I do very much like this spray. Usually When I curl my hair my curls fall out , though when I found this product I decided to give it a try and I'm so glad I did . It kept my curls in all day :)
Susana V.
Katy, TX
Soy de cabello liso y fino, asi que el uso del calor y tintes han hecho que el frizz se un problema para mi. Este producto es increible, mi hermana lo usa, lo probe y muero por comprarlo!
Shanna K.
As a person with natural curly hair when I straighten it have to make that I use the right product. This smooth and seal spray keep my hair straight, smooth and silky
monica c.

Really love the sexy hair and the seal spray! I have super curly hair and I must say that this works well! It dominates the frizz and is very light to maintain. It does not make your hair greasy or keep your curls or make them hard. It's a bit expensive, but you really can make this bottle last for a long time! Great product and I would recommend others who have curly hair.
Alma V.
San Bernardino, CA
I've had this product before and I would love how it would hold my curls all day! I've used the dive hair spray and that would not help hold my curls! I would so recommend this hairspray
Teresa W.
Fayetteville, AR
I use a lot of the straight sexy hair product line and have for a few years. I LOVE LOVE the fact that their products are higher end, but affordable. I have a short (at the ears) pixie do, and my hair is straight, flat and lifeless. Their products help me to add life, bounce, and fun without dulling the shine or making my hair heavy and sticky!!! I use this anti frizz spray mainly when the weather is humid or it's a rainy day.
Stacy K.
Kutztown, PA
Really love the Sexy Hair smooth and seal spray! I have super curly hair and I must say this works well! It tames the frizz and is very light weight hold. It doesn't make your hair oily or hold down the curls or make them hard. It's a little on the pricey side but you really can make this bottle last long! Great product and I would recommed to others who have curly hair.
Jordyn S.
I have been using this product for a while because my hair gets frizzy easily. This product has helped me with that problem and it doesn't leave my hair feeling hard like hair spray would and it doesn't leave it too shiny and stiff looking. I will continue to use this product and hopefully it will continue to be a life saver.
Hannah C.
Eaton
Love LOVE LOVE this stuff! I have fine blonde hair and use this every time I straighten my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look greasy, instead it gives a subtle shine and its a heat protectant. I notice a big difference in my hair if I don't use this product! Worth the buy!
Ashley L.
This is my favorite finishing spray. I use it to add overall shine to my hair and make it more smooth. Great value and one can lasts me about a year using it a few times a week after straightening.
Lauren V.
Greensboro, NC
My hair frizzes up and doesn't stay straight as soon as humidity is above 50%. Would this product help keep it straight and not frizz up?
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Is this product worth the buy?
Jessica P.
Does this help thin frizzy hair?
Kara D.
Beech Grove , IN
Can you find these products anywhere? I'm a momma of 2 very young girls so I don't get to go out much but when I do I like to do my hair. But I hate the crunchy feeling of hair spray!
Carol J.
Would this work for fine hair to get rid of static and not make it feel heavy or sticky?