Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Straightsexyhair Smooth and Seal Spray, 8.1 oz uploaded by Courtney B.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #23 in Anti-Frizz Treatments

"Aerrated Anti-Frizz And Shine Spray. Use On All Hair Types After Blow Drying To ""Seal In"" Smoothness And Shine, Resist Humidity And Static Electricity, And Eliminate Frizz." see more...

• Does this help thin frizzy hair?1 Answers
  • My hair frizzes up and doesn't stay straight as soon as humidity is...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the buy?1 Answers
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really love the Sexy Hair smooth and seal spray! I have super curly hair and I must say this works well! It tames the frizz and is very light weight hold. It doesn't make your hair oily or hold down the curls or make them hard. It's a little on the pricey side but you really can make this bottle last long! Great product and I would recommed to others who have curly hair.
Alma V.
Alma V.
San Bernardino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this product before and I would love how it would hold my curls all day! I've used the dive hair spray and that would not help hold my curls! I would so recommend this hairspray
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
As a person with natural curly hair when I straighten it have to make that I use the right product. This smooth and seal spray keep my hair straight, smooth and silky
Zenaida C.
Zenaida C.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is great the finish off a blowdry to get any loose hair down. It can get a little greasy
Meyana C.
Meyana C.
Emporia, VA
It works. Very well for African American people soo try it out my hair color is black
Irene B.
Irene B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing for a seal to straightened hair! Nice smell and great for a night where you really need you hair to last!
meagan g.
meagan g.
OVERLAND PARK, KANSAS
I love love love my sexy hair products and was super excited to try this out. My hair is a curly wavy mixture and whenever I straighten it, it doesn't last much. It makes my hair feel ince and it doesn't leave a sticky gross feeling
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
This is my favorite finishing spray. I use it to add overall shine to my hair and make it more smooth. Great value and one can lasts me about a year using it a few times a week after straightening.
Thayris R.
Thayris R.
Newark , NJ
Every time I see this brand come out with a new product I know I have to go head and get it. This hairspray seals in the hairstyle as well as leaving it flawless for hours instead of flattening it out and making it heavy.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Camden, TN
Works even in humid conditions & I have thick hair!!!Great find for the price.Definitely worth every cent!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair frizzes up and doesn't stay straight as soon as humidity is above 50%. Would this product help keep it straight and not frizz up?
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Does this help thin frizzy hair?
Felicia G.
Felicia G.
Pasadena, TX
Is this product worth the buy?
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Saint Cloud, MN
Does this product help keep thick and stubborn hair nice and smooth/sleek?
Kara D.
Kara D.
Beech Grove, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can you find these products anywhere? I'm a momma of 2 very young girls so I don't get to go out much but when I do I like to do my hair. But I hate the crunchy feeling of hair spray!