Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Short Sexy Hair Rocked Out Pliable Molding Clay, 1.8 Ounce

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Great for lots of texture and separation. for short to above-shoulder medium lengths. Very light, won't get greasy-looking. see more...

Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the first wax product I ever used after deciding to let my hair grow.

This product is sticky feeling in your hands. Make sure you really rub it into your palms before putting it in your hair or you will have a nice glob if it in your hair and it will be hard to work it out.
Fernando F.
Tucson , AZ
I relied heavily on this product when j had my faux hawk and this product worked wonders for me!
Janet M.
San Pablo, CA
Holds hair all day long. This brand only holds my curly hair and holds my hair while a jog