BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

SHORT SEXY HAIR HARD UP GEL 16.9 OZ (NEW PACKAGING) Designer: Sexy Hair Concepts Brand: SEXY HAIR Gender: UNISEX see more...

maria a.
Stockton, CA
I love this gel i have baby hairs and it makes them be in one placer only. And ponytails.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Sexy Hair Concepts - Sexy Hair Short Sexy Hair Hard Up Gel 16.9 oz For Unisex is a must have item in my home.  My husband and my son both love this hair gel and it really works amazing for them! Great scent, and lasts all day long.  Affordable and great product!
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I do not personally use this, however my husband uses it daily. It is the only gel that helps him do the front spike look in the front of his hair. I love the larger pump size because I get more for my money and the pump makes it easier for my husband to use. We only purchased this from the salon to make sure that it is authentic and the pump size was about $32
DONNA V.
I have been using this gel for the past 3 years and it is awesome! It holds extremely strong and it does not flake at all even when you wake up the next morning. Plus if you don't toss and turn you can wake up and your hair still has not moved which saves you money which you can use towards gas! Wow!!!!!....
Felicia c.
This is the best hair gel for men. It holds all day and can give a more natural look or a spiked look. It's very versatile ! It's good for the money.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
This gel provides excellent hold. I don't like how sticky it feels when going on, but it gets the job done. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it.
stacey t.
Dighton, MA
Love this gel! Smells amazing and works incredible. Can be used for just sweeping aside your bangs or completely spiking up your sons hair!
Kristy B.
This gel is crazy intense, once you put it in your hair is not going anywhere! My hubby loves it, it holds all day long even in humidity!
Ann G.
Holds super tight. Great for men's hair as well as ladies. Takes very little product and works great,
I use this on my boys and love it! It keeps my wild little boys hair styled all day long!