BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

SHORT SEXY HAIR HARD UP GEL 16.9 OZ (NEW PACKAGING) Designer: Sexy Hair Concepts Brand: SEXY HAIR Gender: UNISEX see more...

Jenna W.
Anderson, SC
As a professional hair stylist, I️ think this product is amazing. I️t has very good hold for all hair types and is affordable for anyone. I️t doesn’t weigh the hair down and doesn’t give I️t that wet look.
Yvette H.
Camdenton, MO
I use this on my male clients at work or female clients with short hair, it's a strong hold gel with high shine and I have no complaints, if that's what you're looking for, great unisex smell too.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This Sexy Hair Concepts - Sexy Hair Short Sexy Hair Hard Up Gel 16.9 oz For Unisex is a must have item in my home.  My husband and my son both love this hair gel and it really works amazing for them! Great scent, and lasts all day long.  Affordable and great product!
MaryBeth R.
Wheelersburg, OH
This is the only hair gel I will buy. I know it says it is for short hair, but I have very long hair and I use it to scrunch my hair along with some mousse, and hairspray and I think it works really well. I like that it doesn’t make my hair crunchy, but it gets my straight hair looking scrunched. Definitely worth the money.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I do not personally use this, however my husband uses it daily. It is the only gel that helps him do the front spike look in the front of his hair. I love the larger pump size because I get more for my money and the pump makes it easier for my husband to use. We only purchased this from the salon to make sure that it is authentic and the pump size was about $32
DONNA V.
I have been using this gel for the past 3 years and it is awesome! It holds extremely strong and it does not flake at all even when you wake up the next morning. Plus if you don't toss and turn you can wake up and your hair still has not moved which saves you money which you can use towards gas! Wow!!!!!....
Jorge R.
Santa Rosa, NM
This has to be one of the best hair gels on the market. Has a candynsweet smell and look. And the hold is out of this world. This is my holy grail hair gel.
Shelby D.
Black Mtn, NC
This gel provides excellent hold. I don't like how sticky it feels when going on, but it gets the job done. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it.
Felicia c.
This is the best hair gel for men. It holds all day and can give a more natural look or a spiked look. It's very versatile ! It's good for the money.
Jake P.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely the best styling gel I have ever used before, this product not only has a very relaxing theraputic smell but it works exceptionally well!