Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Sexy Hair Organics Leave-In Conditioner Unisex, 8.5 Ounce

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Elizabeth E.
Staten Island, NY
Leave in conditioner is the talk.... healthy for your hair, doesn't damage or get your hair tangled up, i use it every day
Michelle H.
Riverside, CA
I liked this product. I feel like it worked its purpose and didn't leave my hair too oily looking.
diane m.
Overall i thought that this product worked very well for me it was conditioning enough and detangled my hair well
Breanna M.
Oak Park, MI
I'm looking for a leave-in conditioner, but I'm worried about my hair getting too oily. Does this product do that or is this a good one to try out?
Jessica L.
Huntington Park, CA
Does this product make your hair grow?