BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Pumpkin Detoxifying Shampoo smells fantastic! As a pumpkin lover, I couldn't resist trying this product just because of the name. It lathered well, and left my hair feeling luxurious and clean. I don't know that this product really works better than other shampoos, but it is worth it for the fabulous smell alone!
Caitlin M.
Metuchen, NJ
I was very intrigued by this product based on its name alone. I am always looking for new ways to treat my hair and give it new life, and detoxifying shampoo seemed promising. I don't think there was a huge difference in my hair. I used it until the bottle was empty, which wasn't that big, and there wasn't much to show. But it was still fun to use!
Ahmajanai S.
San Francisco , CA
Recently I had a scalp inflammation and needed a shampoo that would help and improve my scalps health I turned to this product and everything changed my scalp is so sensitive and it got that everything I wanted in a hair care product right here
Victoria V.
Fort Morgan, CO
I love pumpkin everything so of course I had to try this shampoo. I use this once a week to clear out all the gunk in my hair that may have built up over time, that my regular shamooo can't. It even helped with my dry scalp and dandruff.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
I am a man who loved this fall scent. It did its job and felt like it had detoxified by leaving my hair moisturized, repaired, and shiny. It just looked genuinely healthy! it lathers up very easily and the scent is not overwhelming its just the right amount of pumpkin. very smooth
Natalia G.
Corona, CA
I tried this shampoo out last fall and I am not a big fan of pumpkin but the smell was so good. It left my hair smelling really good and my hair looked soft. I recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new shampoo to try out.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
Best fall shampoo ever. The scent is amazing! Nothing like smelling like a pumpkin spice latte! The conditioner compliments very well. Leaves your hair clean, shiny and of course smelling amazing! Highly recommend!
Kira R.
Metuchen , NJ
WHen you love pumpkin but you also love sexy hair concepts products! Bring it on with this amazing deal product! The shampoo does wonders when I tell you! I got blessed by the sexy hair gods!
Michelle O.
Middletown, NY
I absolutely love this shampoo!!! it really breaks in fall the right way and can even keep it around all year! my hair is so soft after using this and smells amazing for hours. I don't know what I would do without it.
I use there hair spray my daughter bought it for me once and I've used it ever sense.does not leave flakes and it holds all day