Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Organics Daily Shampoo Unisex by Sexy Hair, 10.2 Fl Oz

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Emily S.
Keller, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm extremely picky about what I use in my hair. I do like this because it leaves my hair silky and smoothe. It's also unisex so my boy friend can use it too.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such an awesome hair brand and the shampoo and conditioner are great! I recommend this very much!
Cynthia N.
Homestead , FL
This is one of my favorite go to daily shampoos. I usually like to switch up my shampoos in between washes. My hair feels silky and fukl, but best of all the are the ingredients are organic.
Lindsey O.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this shampoo! My future mother in law, and since it is unisex which I love, my fiance uses it too! I love that its organic which brings more healthiness for your hair, and it makes me hair so smooth and easy to brush! I would definitely recommend!
Betty P.
Edison , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product it is even good for curly hair and really helps to get my scalp clean without feeling like there is product still in my hair after washing it out
atif a.
Meknès
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Think is the best because it's make your hair the coolest hair in the city
Sam W.
Chesire, Warrington
This product does a good job at cleaning my hair and leaves it looking relatively nice.

However it does not stand out from the crowd and there are many more shampoos that do what this shampoo does and much more
Crystal P.
Is it light weight when you used it ?