Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Organics Daily Shampoo Unisex by Sexy Hair, 10.2 Fl Oz

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

• Is it light weight when you used it ?1 Answers
Lindsey O.
Lindsey O.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love this shampoo! My future mother in law, and since it is unisex which I love, my fiance uses it too! I love that its organic which brings more healthiness for your hair, and it makes me hair so smooth and easy to brush! I would definitely recommend!
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm extremely picky about what I use in my hair. I do like this because it leaves my hair silky and smoothe. It's also unisex so my boy friend can use it too.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Houghton, MI
Such an awesome hair brand and the shampoo and conditioner are great! I recommend this very much!
Zoe C.
Zoe C.
Hurricane, WV
My boyfriend and I love this! It works great on my long hair and on his short hair! Worth it!
Karina T.
Karina T.
Todos queremos lucir un cabello increíble t me parece que este es el mejor producto para eso
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Jackson, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Love! Love! Love sexy hair concepts! I haven't used anything from them, that I don't like! This organic line from them smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling the same! I recommend Sexy Hair!
Ann M.
Ann M.
Oregon, OH
Made my hair super soft and smelling great. I enjoyed that it was organic and I really like sexy hair as a company so this product did not disappoint.
briana e.
briana e.
Edcouch
Lots and lots of volume to your hair used this once wasnt a big dan of it but it isnt that bad so i rate 4 stars
Viki K.
Viki K.
Fonda
It's not the best but it works. It's shampoo so I can't complain with that. It cleans your hair.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Evansville, IN
I love all products organic. This hair product smells great and I can share it with my boyfriend too. It leaves hair clean and fresh.
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Is it light weight when you used it ?