BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Emily P.
Emily P.
Thayne, WY
This product has a bunch of healthy, natural ingredients that makes your hair feel smooth and healthy and your hair looks/smells amazing afterwards!
Codee J.
Codee J.
Syracuse, UT
I have only used this once, I really liked the smell. I don't like when shampoo weighs down my hair, and I don't remember if this did or not.
Laurel D.
Laurel D.
Tulare, CA
This is my current shampoo right now and I must say it is awesome. I have been using it for a while and my hair feels and looks wonderful
Ashlee B.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
This is used at the salon I go too. I would buy ot for myself because of price but I feel lucky when I get to use it!
Kelley V.
Kelley V.
miami, fl
Love this product! Leaves my hair silky smooth and smelling delicious! You can feel the results as soon as one wash
Aretzy M.
And its sexy hair
Felecia D.
Felecia D.
Cassatt
Talk about a must have, this is it!!! you hair will never look or smell better
Maegan P.
Maegan P.
Boerne , TX
I love this shampoo. I feel like my hair has more volume and stays cleaner longer when I use it. It's has a nice scent that stays with you throughout the day. My scalp usually gets oily day two and it doesn't with Healthy Sexy Hair.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
Cincinnati, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This shampoo is smells really good! It makes my hair super soft. After I straighten my hair it feels really healthy. I like how big the bottles come because they last a really long time. I like to keep these on hand
Keela M.
Keela M.
Farmington, KY
I love this shampoo! It smells so amazing and leaves my hair feeling so soft and healthy! It removes all product in it and my hair has so much less breakage! I will definitely be buying again!