Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner, 33.8 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Jessie F.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Detangles, softens, and reconstructs hair. Apply to damp hair and leave in all day for a light, tangle free sheen. Soy and wheat proteins strengthen and nourish hair while cocoa extract conditions and locks in moisture. Also helps with static electricity and hair repair. see more...

• How well does this shampoo work? I have really long hair that I h...1 Answers
Becca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great but very liquidy! I have to be careful when applying because I can get too much product when I barely squeeze the bottle. You also have to use it sparingly or it looks greasy. But I think its a good overall conditioner, just not 5 stars imo
Chastity J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leave in conditioner did not work for my fine hair. It seem to make it look stringy. It did help with the tangles. It smells good. It is on the higher end but it is a large bottle that last a long time.
Abby M.
Boise, ID
I thought this product was pretty good! It smelled nice, is reasonably priced and easy to use. I think my hair just needed a little more from this conditioner. I'm really active and have thick hair and this helped with my knots, but not as much as I needed it to!
Rachael A.
I love these products. This product is light weight so it doesn't weigh down my hair. I also like using this in my daughter's hair because she is a swimmer. Tip: put conditioner in hair before swimming to prevent chlorine from damaging hair.
Amanda W.
Auburn, AL
The best at detangling my hair! It smells a little too fruity, but the scent doesn't last, and the results are worth it.
Rebekah J.
Waldport, OR
This leave in conditioner is amazinggg. It smells very nice and leaves my hair soft and silky without weighing it down.
Jessie F.
Leslie, MO
Absolute amazing leave in conditioner! Doesn't leave hair feeling greasy just soft and easy to work with!
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this shampoo work? I have really long hair that I have been nursing back to health for over 2 years after bleaching (big mistake lol). But I am looking for a good shampoo to repair damage.