Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Touchable Spray for Unisex, 1.5 Ounce uploaded by Molly G.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Avery M.
Sexy Hair concept spray works really easy just brush your hair through and spray it in it feels so refreshing. It will leave your hair soft and it is not a gel type material. It softens and sets your hair without tear or built up flakes.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
Sexy Hair is such an amazing product line. I don't think I've ever been disappointed with this brand. It leaves your hair flexible and soft and not hard and crunchy. The super light scent is also a nice touch.
tali s.
Skokie, IL
I LOVE THIS LINE OF HAIR PRODUCTS....i use their leave in conditioner spray my hair has never been do soft also i use the conditioner and shampoo. so when i got the hairspray i had not doubt it would be bad. all the products have a really good smell and aren't as bad as other products for ur hair...I SAY BUY IT
Megan H.
Corbin , KY
I really like this line of hair products. It smells nice and makes my hair feel really good. The products help my hair be healthier and is very touchable. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Megan S.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite working hairspray!!! When I'm creating updos, this is great to use and it not be sticky. But I can still finish off the style with this hairspray also. Awesome hairspray!
tiara R.
Concord, CA
I wasn't sure about this but when I got my hands on it I couldn't put it down. I don't straight en my hair very much but when I do I teach for this baby every time.
Nicole D.
Fitchburg, MA
I love ALL sexy hair products but this one leaves my hair so soft and I love it. It smells really good, and but they are a bit pricier than drugstore products!
Elsa F.
Central Islip, NY
Sexy hair is a very good brand for hair products. It leaves my hair very soft and nice scent . I recommend this bc it leave the hair very soft ...
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Love Love Love this hairspray!!!!! Gives great hold but doesn't make my hair look and feel crunchy.
Samantha H.
South River, NJ
This is my favorite hair spray !! It holds good but is light and smells so good !!
Jeanette R.