by Sexy Hair Concepts

Nourishing styling treatment with Argan Oil from Morocco. Apply a small amount to damp hair before styling to smooth, hydrate, fight frizz and reduce drying time.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Styling Treatment, 4.2 Ounce!
Grand Island , NE
Healthy sexy hair is a product I just started using. It has been amazing on my frizzy hair. Very easy to use. It has tamed my frizz after having cut most of my hair off because of bleach damage. I am extremely satisfied in healthy sexy hair.
Wheeling , IL
My favorite oil to put in my hair. Leaves it frizz free and helps give my hair moisture. I have very thick and curly hair. I’ve been using this for years now. And it’s been the best serum I’ve used
Sebewaing, MI
Love this. Makes drying my hair 100 times faster. Great smell and little goes a long ways. Kinda pricey but a great product (:
Love this! Really softening and gentle. it can be kind of filmy but used right after a wash its just greag