Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Detoxifying Shampoo, 2 Ounce

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Laura M.
This shampoo smells absolutely amazing. I like how it made my dry hair feel so much better after one use! I have a little bit of a dry scalp and it was very hydrating. I would buy this again! I have had a very hard time finding it around where I live though.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
Wow! This is great for volume and getting all the bad things out #SexyHair you've won my heart because after I use this shampoo. My hair holds a curl forever, that's how I know. It doesn't contain sulfate so no lathering. Good price and buy buy bye!! Go get it.
Casy H.
I used this product long ago while working for a chain hair salon. I love the smell, and I always feel great about using healthy sexy hair, because I know it's good for my hair. It's Totally worth the price, and would recommend as a gentle detox for your hair!
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
What's there to say about pumpkin besides it is amazing! This product works wonders on your hair. The smell of the shampoo down to the lather is amazing. I have a dry scalp and it was just fine. I was so satisfied. Would recommend and will tell others.
Heather S.
Jacksonville, FL
Wort it! Treat your hair. This actually makes it feel so amazing, I can't stop touching it. I recommend this for anyone who hates buildup, and wants a product that actually works great. I will always keep a bottle around, and anyone who tries it... BUYS IT!
Dee C.
Pasco, WA
This product will get your hair clean. Too clean. Make sure to use conditioner because it strips it of hair product really good and leaves it super dry
Christina M.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the smell of this!! Love for it works.. Just bought this and already obsessed.. Love how it leaves my hair feeling And looking. Highly recommend
Azra C.
Urbandale, IA
Is make your hair soft and smell good I wuld recommend the product to any hair types. You have to tryout the product to see what I'm talking about.
cheri r.
Warren, OH
I love this product for when I need to strip all the build up of styling products out of my hair. It leaves it so clean and soft. Highly recommend.
Deonna S.
Diamondhead, MS
best thing ive tried yet worked perfectly in my hair haven't seen anything like it. the packaging was very simple but elegant