BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Sexy hair curly sexy hair conditioner is a superb hydrating conditioner for reinforcing hair. It helps uphold curls, deliver luster and enhance manageability. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessica V.
Kissimmee, FL
I absolutely love this conditioner. It is a little on the pricey side although it can be found in drugstores. I would suggest it to anyone with curly, dry hair like mine. It gives it moisture, bounce and leaves it easier to style.
Melissa V.
Wrentham, MA
One of the only conditioners that doesn't weigh my curls down! I used up a whole bottle of this product and it actually helped enhance my curls to the point where I didn't need to use as much styling product after.
Sarah M.
This is a great product that leaves your hair feeling very soft the curls are gorgeous this is one of the better products they have use for my hair it would definitely purchase this item again and would recommend it to others
Joanna B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
My daughter has very curly hair and I like to keep her curls looking natural and this conditioner does the job..keeps them looking bouncy and natural!
Shannon L.
This is one of my favorites. It doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy or oily. Smell great and leaves my hair soft.
melissa c.
Calexico, CA
Amazing for curly hair is mells great to love it for ma curly hair si thays in place
Christina P.
Chandler, AZ
Good product for curly hair keeps hair frizz free and not to mention smells so good
Elodie L.
This product is just amazing I really recommend it. It smells really good and give me beautiful curls and my hair is so soft.
Stephanie R.
Will this work for thin damaged hair?