BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Keeps pure honey, vegetable protein and sea kelp to strengthen and improve hair. Rusk brilliance shampoo gently cleanses hair and protects color-treated hair. Rusk brilliance shampoo preserves shine as vitamin c, e and a keep color from fading. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna P.
Northfield
I always dye my hair different colors. and its really hard to find actual color safe shampoo and conditioner, but when i tried this one it was the only shampoo that i used for at least two months. It's amazing and works magically with my hair.
Amanda G.
murray, KY
I just recently purchased this big sexy shampoo for color hair. I am really impressed. my hair feels clean, is soft and smells great. they were out of conditioner but I'm getting it soon
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
This is such a gentle, non-drying and effective
Shampoo. I always use it when I have Demi-permanent color in my hair and I can't get away with not shampooing any longer. :)
I would definitely buy this again.
Amanda P.
Really loved both the shampoo and the conditioner from this line. I color my hair so I need a product that can help extend the live of my color. My hair felt soft and did feel weighed down.
Cheza S.
Love to use products that hydrites my hair becuase i have curly hair and if i use products that doesnt hydrite my hair it gets damage very fast so love to use this product that takes care of my beautyfull curly hair
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
Best stuff ever. Very gentle and leaves hair soft and shiny. Once it dries it isn't as frizzy and dry. This is wonderful and it smells so great!
Melissa O.
Vernon, NJ
Absolute favorite product line as a professional this is what I recommend to clients and Friends it is absolutely out of this world
Justine A.
1960 reviews
This is the 1st Sexy Hair product that I had tried and it is a great gentle shampoo. It smells great and keeps my hair clean.
Tiffany W.
Portage, IN
I liked this shampoo, but again it was a little expensive and it also wasn't my favorite...so I probably won't buy again
Sade D.
Macon, GA
great shampoo... moisturize your hair so good. I use it on my kids hair as well always good feedback for this product