BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS #50 in Detangling Treatments

• Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it ...1 Answers
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It detangles my hair and gives so much volume! This is amazing and a pretty good price. It doesn't feel sticky or gross in my hair it is just amazing.
Krystal G.
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this product. After applying to towel dried hair, it makes my hair so smooth and gives it so much volume
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Clovis, NM
The product does what it says it does. My hair has so much volume. It does not leave it limp.
Taylor L.
Taylor L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a detangler this is an awesome product. It's also great for volumizing!
Gledys H.
Gledys H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Placed this order on my tablet and saw 2 of the spray cans and thought this was a good deal to purchase via Amazon. I did a quick one click purchase as I'm sure many others have done but once the package came in I noticed it was 1 can. I re-checked my order on amazon, this time via my computer and that's when I saw the reviews of similar experiences. Not sure if I sure be more disappointed with amazon for allowing the seller to do this or for the seller pulling a quick one. Avoid at all costs.. Oh and of course you can't return it because it's a compressed gas.
JaMarique W.
JaMarique W.
Powder Springs, GA
Love this product! Works really well for my little ones hair to keep her hair out of her eyes and the knots out of the rest.
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Caledonia, MI
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Versailles , Mo
In love with big sexy products. This item still gives the volume you want without weighing your hair down. Love it.
Marites P.
Marites P.
Philippines
A girl is so confident when her hair has a lots of volume... and well this is a great product so far to have if you hate your hair because it's not so like alive then you would definitely love this...
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
Does this product work well for fine/ limp hair? Should I apply it on wet hair then blow dry or hot iron? Any tips would be great!