Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play, 4.4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cheyenne W.Sexy Hair Concepts Sexy Hair Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play, 4.4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Cheyenne W.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Jazmin A.
This hairspray worked very good. And it doesn't leave your hair flaky or crusty which I'm probably not the only one who hates that. It hold the hair but also leaves it manageable
Stephanie N.
Bolling Afb, DC
I love this hairspray because it gives me a lot of volume without making my curls stiff or crunchy. The small dove is perfect for keeping in my diaper bag or purse for when my hair needs a bit of a boost in this muggy D.C. Air.
katie g.
Glen Carbon, IL
Awesome hairspray. it hold your hair so well and gives you a tone of volume. It can be pricey but if you want something that will hold your style this will do the trick.
Arielle J.
Sunbury, OH
This hair spray gives great volume. It holds your style in place extremely well, too and is long-lasting. Sexy hair products are simply amazing!
Tanya V.
Acworth, GA
I like it, I love it, I need to go more of it .haha. It holds well and is long lasting. It is not as cheap as some of the other products on the shelf, but they don't usually hold your hair in place!
Wendy z.
Las Vegas, NV
Did nothing for my long hair except make it sticky and dirty, plus the smell leaves a lot to be desired. I am so glad I only bought a small travel size, threw it away
Evelyn N.
Los Angeles, CA
Favorite hair spray :)! Holds up my my curls really good, and convenient size. Very affordable as well.
Kelsy B.
Ward, AR
I love this hair spray! This is the ONLY hair spray that holds my hair where I want it!
Cheyenne W.
I liked this... it made my hair stay in place all day. The only issue I had was that the residue made my hair feel sticky. But overall, it was a good product.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I just Picked this up for traveling. I Love the small size & it works pretty good on my fine hair.