BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Hampstead, MD
I like the way the product worked and was affordably priced. I did get tons of volume. However the scent didn't work well with me.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love this product. It really holds my hair in place. Some other products don't hold my hair as well as this does. I love the red packaging and bold letters. I always buy this product and would recommend this product for anyone that what's their hair to stay in place
Lizzie C.
Lizzie C.
Honolulu, HI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this for cheer comps, its a nice hairspray to keep your tease in and to get really really really big hair
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
This mousse makes your hair huge. You have to use the right amount though, too much and you get greasy hair, too little and you don't get the volume.
Judy S.
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well in small quantities, use too much and it actually has the opposite effect on the hair. I recommend adding it just a little at a time and teasing it up until you have the desired effect.
leah c.
leah c.
Fresno, CA
Good product. I use when its going to be a while before i can re do my hair. It keeps a great hold pluse volume.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Moody, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff. Some days I style with ease and others my hair gets so hard and tough to manage. I'm not sure if the difference is in how much I shake the bottle or what, but it's always hit or miss. It definitely makes your hair huge.
Katie G.
Katie G.
My hair is very long and thick so it usually very flat. However, by using this product it gives my hair much needed volume! I can often find it at TJMAXX which helps save a few dollars. The only problem is sometimes the spray part will be broken and product build up happens quickly.