BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Refresh your hair with just a spritz of Long Sexy Hair Luxe Soft & Gentle Dry Shampoo. Cleanses and removes hair impurities, leaving you feeling clean and ready for the day. Created with Moringa Oil and Biotin to give your hair that brilliant shine. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Megan H.
Great dry shampoo that doesn't leave a white residue! Smells absolutely amazing and dries up any second day oils!!! Adds a touch of volume without it being too texturized. Will definitely repurchase in the future!
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
I like this product because it smells good. It has a clean smell. It covers up oil well and leaves a powdery residue, which I like because it absorbs oil better. It lasts throughout the day. Would buy again.
Alyssa R.
Campbell , MO
Love! My hair is super dry on the ends and sometimes I just need a little freshening up without washing it. Wow. I was pleasantly surprised. Works well and makes my hair look clean and shiny all in one! On top of that, the smell is so nice! I'd defiantly try it if you have longer hair. It works wonders!
Mary S.
This is my new favorite dry shampoo. I had been using a cheaper brand, but this one gives the volume I like plus extends the life of my styles/blowouts. Using this reduces the amount of heat styling I have to do, reducing damage and brittleness. It's a little pricey but I think it's worth it.
Elle B.
Smell is amazing! I would buy it just for the smell!! It is the best dry shampoo. I can use it two day in a row without my hair feeling full of product. It's a bit expensive but oh so worth it.