Sexy Hair Concepts Long Sexy Hair Color Safe Luxurious Shampoo 10.1 oz uploaded by Jessica K.Sexy Hair Concepts Long Sexy Hair Color Safe Luxurious Shampoo 10.1 oz uploaded by Carla H.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Give your hair a break from tangles and breakage with Long Sexy Hair Color Safe Luxurious Shampoo. A shampoo created to give your hair the moisture it needs and better detangle to prevent further hair breakage. Leaves your hair soft and with a bright shine. see more...

Jessica K.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love the smell of this shampoo! And how well it lathers, for being sulphate free. I do feel like the shampoo is a bit drying, but not too bad. I'm not disappointed, but not amazed. I feel like it would be an awesome shampoo for people with a little more greasy hair. Mine is on the dryer side.
Kristine M.
Kristine M.
valencia, CA
This is my current daily shampoo and I'm loving it! My hair doesn't feel dried out or thin as it used to. This shampoo leaves my hair noticeably shiny and has helped smooth out any frizziness that I usually have when I let my hair air dry. I love the smell and the price is affordable for a better quality shampoo.
Steph H.
Steph H.
Yonkers, NY
Wow. I Purchased this at my local sephora and I love this. I dye my hair black frequently but previous products make my color fade. This product not only keeps my color in but my hair is actually growing because of the biotin. Recommend this to anyone trying to grow their hair and protect their color.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I honestly don't know where to begin with this shampoo. It's amazing! It smells so good and it leaves my long thick curly hair so soft shiny and moisturized. The only down fall it does cost a bit but it's way worth it! I have found my new holy grail shampoo for long hair.
Holly M.
Holly M.
Apex, NC
This is by far my go to shampoo and conditioner set! It smells amazing and is really gentle on my already pretty damaged hair! I dont know that it really helps with growth but aside from that it's for sure my fave!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Sexy Hair is my favorite hair brand. I have long hair and this shampoo is perfect for my hair. Love that it's paraben free sulfate free. Such a good shampoo!
Danne H.
Danne H.
This shampoo is gentle enough for colored hair but also moisturizing. Would definitely purchase again.