Add a Photo

By SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS
Goodbye excessive dryness! Bring back life to your hair with the Long Sexy Hair Color Safe Luxurious Conditioner. Designed to give your hair some shine by giving it the perfect amount of moisture. Infused with Moringa Oil & Biotin to leave your hair feeling sleek and smooth.
Photos (2)
Alicja K.
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
May 27, 2017, 12:59 p.m.
Review for: Sexy Hair
I have colored and very long hair so you can imagine how hard it is to brush it out after i wash it but this shampoo and conditioner worked so well! I got it as a sample from Ulta and definitely considering buying the full size! The smell of this is amazing and i like the ingredients and how well i was able to brush out my hair.
Carla H.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
June 7, 2017, 7:14 a.m.
Review for: Sexy Hair
I honestly don't know where to begin with this conditioner. It's amazing! It smells so good and it leaves my long thick curly hair so soft shiny and moisturized. The only down fall it does cost a bit but it's way worth it! I have found my new holy grail conditioner for long hair.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
May 14, 2017, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Sexy Hair
Love the conditioner a lot more than the shampoo! A little GOES A LONG way. & it does what it's supposed to. It is effective & not disappointing. The smell is pretty awesome to! Totally try it out!
Danne H.
Danne H.
May 28, 2017, 12:10 p.m.
Review for: Sexy Hair
This conditioner is really good. I used way less than what in would have with my normal conditioner and my hair feels extra soft and tangled less when drying it