Sexy Hair Concepts Long Sexy Hair Color Safe Luxurious Conditioner 10.1 oz uploaded by Carla H.Sexy Hair Concepts Long Sexy Hair Color Safe Luxurious Conditioner 10.1 oz uploaded by Carla H.

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Goodbye excessive dryness! Bring back life to your hair with the Long Sexy Hair Color Safe Luxurious Conditioner. Designed to give your hair some shine by giving it the perfect amount of moisture. Infused with Moringa Oil & Biotin to leave your hair feeling sleek and smooth. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
i have colored, extremely bleached hair..that i'm trying to get longer..
This detangles BEAUTIFULLY. Leaves my hair silky smooth, a little bit goes a long way. Unfortunately for me, it's too conditioning and kind of makes me oily by the end of day 1, but...i bought this in a kit and it came with a dry shampoo which worked great! and the smell of these products from this line smell UH MAY ZING. Seriously love this stuff. I would recommend this to anyone who has tangles all day! the price is just right too.
Holly M.
Apex, NC
This is by far my go to shampoo and conditioner set! It smells amazing and is really gentle on my already pretty damaged hair! I dont know that it really helps with growth but aside from that it's for sure my fave!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I honestly don't know where to begin with this conditioner. It's amazing! It smells so good and it leaves my long thick curly hair so soft shiny and moisturized. The only down fall it does cost a bit but it's way worth it! I have found my new holy grail conditioner for long hair.
Alicja K.
palos hills, IL
I have colored and very long hair so you can imagine how hard it is to brush it out after i wash it but this shampoo and conditioner worked so well! I got it as a sample from Ulta and definitely considering buying the full size! The smell of this is amazing and i like the ingredients and how well i was able to brush out my hair.
Mary S.
Just wrote a review in the shampoo, but really the conditioner and shampoo just go together. If I had to choose either or, I'd pick the conditioner as it's sort of the finishing part of hair washing. This is perfect for my long hair and my hair is always soft and easy to comb through after using.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Love the conditioner a lot more than the shampoo! A little GOES A LONG way. & it does what it's supposed to. It is effective & not disappointing. The smell is pretty awesome to! Totally try it out!
Danne H.
This conditioner is really good. I used way less than what in would have with my normal conditioner and my hair feels extra soft and tangled less when drying it