BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Get sleek, straight hair without the damage with the Hot Sexy Hair Protect Me Spray Hot Tool Protection Spray. Made to be used before flat ironing your hair for thermal protection up to 450 degrees F. Reduces 78% hair breakage and delivers incredible softness and shine. see more...

• I love curling my hair but I need something to protect ag...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Ashley M.
Amsterdam , NY
I freaking love this heat protectant for my hair. It has a nice even mist that coats your hair nicely. Does a good job at protecting the fair and leaving nice and sleek as well. I would highly recommend to anyone who is interested. You can also use it at the end as well when your done to add some shine and tame those flyaways. Sexy Hair Concepts Hot Sexy Hair Protect Me Spray Hot Tool Protection Spray 4.2 oz
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Once my hair is completely blow-dried, I section it out and most each section of my hair with this before I flat-iron. It keeps my hair smooth and soft and obviously protects it from the heat. The cool thing about this though is that you can also use it as a finishing spray. It has zero hold but gives you a really pretty natural sheen. The scent is really light and nice too.
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
I love anything that makes the blowout process easy. This spray is great for adding protection and shine. Super easy to use-you can spray it all over or spray as you work in sections. Doesn’t leave my hair feeling stiff and makes the blowout and styling process easy.
Livvi D.
I got this product for gratis for working at the salon. I love it. I apply it before flat ironing my hair. It works super good. But a little bit goes the long way. If you put too much it makes your hair look greasy.
Maura N.
If you have thin or greasy hair dont try it. My hair is dry and colored. Although is not very heavy and I cant feel it in my hair. I love using it, adds a little health to my hair.
Jordan G.
This is the worst heat protectant spray I have ever used. This made my hair crunchy and flat. I always try to use a product all the way but this one was impossible.
Taylor S.
I feel like this product does a nice job protecting my hair from the heat. I have very fine and thin hair so I always have to use thermal protection. I feel like it does what it needs to. Plus it adds a nice little shine to my hair. I'm not a fan of the smell though. I don't think it smells very good.
Emma G.
Smells amazingly good and leaves your hair soft with a gorgeous soft flowing look. Recommend to everyone and all. I use this product Sexy Hair Concepts Hot Sexy Hair Protect Me Spray Hot Tool Protection Spray 4.2 oz does ALL that it claims, protecting, smoothing, and giving that shine.
Lourdes L.
Riverbank, CA
I'm in love with this product. My hair is thin and curly and when I want it straightened this is my go to product. Love how you can spray it right where you need it. My hair feels soft after straightened
Sydney E.
Longwood, FL
I absolutely love this product. It smells delicious, cute packaging, and Sexy Hair is a brand I will always trust. I use a lot of heat on my hair and this does an amazing job protecting it.. I use it on many of my clients too. I would recommend to everyone.
KHADIJAH M.
I love curling my hair but I need something to protect against heat damage. Will this fo the trick for me?