Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
Review for: Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Tri Wheat Leave in Conditioner-8.5 oz. more...
Healthy Sexy Hair tri-wheat leave in conditioner is enhanced with mimosa oil.
It is a light weight leave in conditioner that leaves dry, damaged hair moisturized.
   After I wash my hair, I spray this all over my hair while it is still damp. Then, I brush it through with a wide tooth comb to evenly distribute it through out my hair. I blow dry and style my hair as usual.
    I absolutely love this leave in conditioner! I first received a sample size of it in a free gift from ULTA and I purchased the full sized the same day I ran out of the sample! I bought this at ULTA for about $20.This is very light weight and leaves hair looking healthier.