BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
First of all of the scent of this shampoo! It is delish! Now as for what it does to my hair, it does not strip me of my color, it does not weigh it down, it does not leave built up sebum on my scalp! It is the perfect choice for an every day shampoo - leaves your hair soft & shiny!
maria e.
Quero testar para ver se é bom peloenos eu quero muito arriscar adoro provar coisas novas fico muito anciosa
Montanna K.
Edinburgh, IN
I love this shampoo. I only buy hair products that are sulfate free. The make my hair way more healthier.
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
This shampoo smells amazing. I use with the conditioner, I think shampoo really doesn't matter but I buy this as a set. For reference I have curly, colored, hair that can be fine. This makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking with no extra product in it.i have tried many higher end and drugstore shampoos, this by far is one of my faves.
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
Ithis shampoo keeps my hair feeling healthy, smooth and soft. It has a great scent that is not overpowering. Ive even washed my hair back to back a couple times and this shampoo doesn't dry my hair out.
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Love this! I have fine blonde hair and this product line doesn't cause the normal winter static. Smells great and leave my hair healthy and shiny!
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
I needed a salt-less shampoo and this is perfect!! When having the keratine, this is one of the best products you could buy!
Leah B.
Moisturizing without the weight!! Perfect for damaged hair that lacks volume but still needs some TLC! Love the scent & the results!
Darrah H.
Ocean Springs, MS
This makes hair so super soft! It is light and does not make hair feel heavy or flat! Smells great!
Sativa B.
Coraopolis, PA
This shampoo smells amazing and keeps hair soft and shiny. The fact it's sulfate free has made a huge difference in my curly hair. I've noticed
It's more manageable and shiny