BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Hannah R.
Avon , IN
Love this product but I have to wash my hair almost every day to keep from being greasy because of the shampoo. It makes my hair shiny and smells delicious, and I love that it's sulfate free. I bought this at beauty brands at the liter sale and I've loved it since!
maria e.
Quero testar para ver se é bom peloenos eu quero muito arriscar adoro provar coisas novas fico muito anciosa
Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
I am always on the lookout for organic products and sulfates give me anxiety! Luckily, this product has none and does an amazing job at moisturizing my hair! It left my hair feeling voluminized (even in the shower); it gave me a clean feeling as if washing off the days stress of oil and grime by healthily increasing the integrity of my hair! I definitely recommend!
Christa M.
Ontario, CA
This stuff has turned my hair around! I feel great about using it because I am not putting a bunch of bad stuff on it
Esmeralda S.
Harbor City, CA
This shampoo will make your hair feel like new. It does what it says on the label. Its moisturizing amd makes your hair feel soft.
Montanna K.
Edinburgh, IN
I love this shampoo. I only buy hair products that are sulfate free. The make my hair way more healthier.
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
I needed a salt-less shampoo and this is perfect!! When having the keratine, this is one of the best products you could buy!
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
This shampoo smells amazing. I use with the conditioner, I think shampoo really doesn't matter but I buy this as a set. For reference I have curly, colored, hair that can be fine. This makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking with no extra product in it.i have tried many higher end and drugstore shampoos, this by far is one of my faves.
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Love this! I have fine blonde hair and this product line doesn't cause the normal winter static. Smells great and leave my hair healthy and shiny!
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
Ithis shampoo keeps my hair feeling healthy, smooth and soft. It has a great scent that is not overpowering. Ive even washed my hair back to back a couple times and this shampoo doesn't dry my hair out.