BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Montanna K.
Edinburgh, IN
I love this shampoo. I only buy hair products that are sulfate free. The make my hair way more healthier.
Malu C.
Key Biscayne, FL
I needed a salt-less shampoo and this is perfect!! When having the keratine, this is one of the best products you could buy!
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
This shampoo smells amazing. I use with the conditioner, I think shampoo really doesn't matter but I buy this as a set. For reference I have curly, colored, hair that can be fine. This makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking with no extra product in it.i have tried many higher end and drugstore shampoos, this by far is one of my faves.
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Love this! I have fine blonde hair and this product line doesn't cause the normal winter static. Smells great and leave my hair healthy and shiny!
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
Ithis shampoo keeps my hair feeling healthy, smooth and soft. It has a great scent that is not overpowering. Ive even washed my hair back to back a couple times and this shampoo doesn't dry my hair out.
Leah B.
Moisturizing without the weight!! Perfect for damaged hair that lacks volume but still needs some TLC! Love the scent & the results!
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Love this shampoo!
Not only does it smell amazing, it leaves your hair so soft and manageable. It's definitely one of my favorite shampoos.
I'm only giving it 4 instead of 5 stars because it's a little pricey.
Sativa B.
Coraopolis, PA
This shampoo smells amazing and keeps hair soft and shiny. The fact it's sulfate free has made a huge difference in my curly hair. I've noticed
It's more manageable and shiny
Darrah H.
Ocean Springs, MS
This makes hair so super soft! It is light and does not make hair feel heavy or flat! Smells great!
Danielle G.
Southfield, MI
I love this product because it's sulfate free. I also like that it doesn't strip the moisture from my hair but it add the moisture to it. I can definitely tell a difference in my hair since I've been using this product