BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair Sulfate-Free Soy Moisturizing Shampoo see more...

Katie G.
Dahlonega, GA
I am always on the lookout for organic products and sulfates give me anxiety! Luckily, this product has none and does an amazing job at moisturizing my hair! It left my hair feeling voluminized (even in the shower); it gave me a clean feeling as if washing off the days stress of oil and grime by healthily increasing the integrity of my hair! I definitely recommend!
Hannah R.
Avon , IN
Love this product but I have to wash my hair almost every day to keep from being greasy because of the shampoo. It makes my hair shiny and smells delicious, and I love that it's sulfate free. I bought this at beauty brands at the liter sale and I've loved it since!
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
This shampoo smells amazing. I use with the conditioner, I think shampoo really doesn't matter but I buy this as a set. For reference I have curly, colored, hair that can be fine. This makes my hair so shiny and healthy looking with no extra product in it.i have tried many higher end and drugstore shampoos, this by far is one of my faves.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
First of all of the scent of this shampoo! It is delish! Now as for what it does to my hair, it does not strip me of my color, it does not weigh it down, it does not leave built up sebum on my scalp! It is the perfect choice for an every day shampoo - leaves your hair soft & shiny!
Carrie L.
Summerville, SC
Love this shampoo!
Not only does it smell amazing, it leaves your hair so soft and manageable. It's definitely one of my favorite shampoos.
I'm only giving it 4 instead of 5 stars because it's a little pricey.
Danielle G.
Southfield, MI
I love this product because it's sulfate free. I also like that it doesn't strip the moisture from my hair but it add the moisture to it. I can definitely tell a difference in my hair since I've been using this product
Christy W.
La Verne, CA
Ithis shampoo keeps my hair feeling healthy, smooth and soft. It has a great scent that is not overpowering. Ive even washed my hair back to back a couple times and this shampoo doesn't dry my hair out.
Sativa B.
Coraopolis, PA
This shampoo smells amazing and keeps hair soft and shiny. The fact it's sulfate free has made a huge difference in my curly hair. I've noticed
It's more manageable and shiny
Jessica P.
Ammon, ID
Love this! I have fine blonde hair and this product line doesn't cause the normal winter static. Smells great and leave my hair healthy and shiny!
Leah B.
Moisturizing without the weight!! Perfect for damaged hair that lacks volume but still needs some TLC! Love the scent & the results!