BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair Color Safe Soy Daily Moisturizing Conditioner see more...

Hannah C.
Wasilla, AK
The best part about this product is that it is sulfate-free. I find that it keeps my hair healthy and doesn't have any product build-up. The soy adds a lot of moisture to my hair without weighing it down either. I recommend pairing it with the hair oil.
Wendy S.
Brunswick, GA
I lovvveeee this conditioner. It makes your hair so soft. I use with shampoo. I think that these are sulfate free makes huge difference in how this performs.smells so good but not overpowering. Used many different high end to drugstore shampoos and conditioners. Always swapping and trying new ones. I'm sticking w this duo for a while.
Cayleigh C.
Love that this is a sulfate free conditioner. I color my hair quite a bit and this was a life savor! I love the smell and it really gave my hair a nice soft feeling. I rotate out my shampoos quite a bit. I love this one
Larissa M.
Pilgrim , KY
Feels amazing on the hair! It makes my hair feel so silky, and it doesn't irritate my dry scalp. It lathers up very nicely, the scent is pleasant and long lasting. Would definitely purchase again! Great product.
Kasey B.
Boaz, AL
This stuff is great if u want nice shiny healthy hair!! And it smells good to! I love that it's sulfate free so it better for color treated hair like mine
Devon W.
Kettering, OH
This conditioner doesn't weight your hair down at all! And the smell is amazing! Once I started using sexy hair products it hard to go to any other brand.
Carrie R.
Brownstown, MI
I use this on my color treated hair to restore moisture and get rid of frizz. In just a matter of a few uses I noticed my hair becoming stronger!
Jacy M.
Kennewick , WA
This is probably my favorite hair product of the year! It is super great and has taken away all of my frizz. I love it!
Ryan C.
Mc Calla, AL
I like most Togo products. Fave is oatmeal and honey but this is my currents as I do swap products regularly.
Kristin G.
Belmont, MI
This is a very good everyday conditioner. Doesn't leave hair greasy after wash and makes styling easy.