Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner 250ml/8.5oz

BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave In Conditioner provides intense repair, deep conditioning and strength to all hair types. locks moisture and protein into the hair shaft to bring back elasticity and reduce breakage deep conditions, strengthens, protects and makes hair look instantly healthier and shinier can be used daily on all hair types Made in America. JCPenney limits the sale of all salon products and salon special purchases to 8 of any one item, up to a maximum of 12 items, per customer, per month. see more...

• Does this product make your hair look greasy around the r...2 Answers
  • Hey yal! Do you guys think that THIS step in the system i...1 Answers
  • My hair falls out a lot and i don't know why will this he...1 Answers
Dianna G.
The smell of this is amazing! I noticed that when I use this, I have less fly aways and my hair feels super soft.  It's also a lightweight, so I've used it right before styling my hair. I typically go with a heavy leave in conditioner that I wash out, but this is much better and versatile!  I like the option to spray it on and leave it overnight, or use it as a way to help with heat protection!
Stephanie U.
Parkville, MD
This leave in conditioner is absolutely perfect for my hair, I have thin hair that I can’t really condition in the shower and this light weight formula does the job. My hair is healthier now since I’ve been using this product. The smell is a little strong and the spray is a little heavy so have to make sure you spray further away from your hair to get a more even spray on your hair. I recommend this product.
Shelby W.
Madison
In use with [product:healthy-sexy-hair-soy-renewal-oil---3.4-oz.] And [product:sexy-hair-u-hc-2716-healthy-sexy-hair-soy-milk-cocoa-shampoo---10.1-oz---shampoo] and Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Daily Conditioner it makes your hair the softest and smoothest it's ever been! No more waking up with a million knots!
Mona N.
I don't know if i can call this a leave in conditioner because i don't see a difference in my hair being softer but it does smell good and help my hair from being frizzy.
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
This is my favorite de-tangler on the market. I have super wavy hair and to top it off it is very bleached. This equals a mess to comb out after washing my hair. This spray has been a life saver. I can easily glide a comb through my hair. It is not heavy or greasy. It leaves zero residue. It also smells lovely!
Meg B.
Favorite leave in conditioner for curly, color treated hair! It makes my hair super soft and hydrated. I apply it after I shower/wash my wet hair. I use about three to four pumps and it makes my hair silky soft
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Decent product. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy. I don't particularly love the smell but it doesn't smell horrible. I don't think it's necessarily worth the price however I will continue to use it until it's gone.
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
This is a perfect leave in conditioner for my hair. It leaves my hair feeling soft and full while smelling amazing. It protects my hair from heat damage while leaving my hair shiny too. Worth the price!
Melissa K.
Sarasota, FL
I love the way this smells. I use this religiously after I get out of the pool and after I get out of the ocean. When I scuba dive this helps remove the excess salt and makes my hair feel great after a long dive
Britt M.
Looooove this! I scoured the internet for ways to save my hair after it was destroyed by chlorine this pay summer. My hair felt like straw and even doing a hair mask was not helping me revive my hair. I would spray this into my hair and comb it through post shower and would let my hair air dry. My hair felt like it was back to normal again in a few days, and I've been using it ever since just for the extra nourishment, especially on the ends of my hair that always take an extra beating. I used it's a 10 after if I was planning on styling my hair that day and both products saved my hair from needing a big chop or some sort of special salon treatment.
Madelaine P.
Conway, AR
Does it weigh hair down? Some leave in conditioners make the hair oily/weighted down.
Jennifer K.
Hempstead, TX
How does this work on thick long hair? Does it make it feel oily or greasy?
Isabel M.
Saline, MI
Does this get greasy throughout the day?
Susan D.
Sioux City, IA
Does this product make your hair look greasy around the roots?
Stephanie W.
Palatine, Il
Hey yal! Do you guys think that THIS step in the system is necessary? Would my hair be good if I only use the shampoo and condition? I have long thin hair. It's soft but frizzy at the same time. Weird right? It's probably the weather! But still, need your guys opinion! Thank you!

back