by Sexy Hair Concepts

Is this good? How does it leave your hair feeling?
Start your review of Sexy Hair Concepts Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Milk Shampoo and Conditioner 13.5oz Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Wyomissing, PA
I loved using this shampoo and conditioner duo, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find it in a long time. It made my long, color treated hair feel strong and healthy, while keeping it shiny and vibrant. My color seemed to last the best when I was using this. I never had to deal with split ends between haircuts; and my hair was easy to comb through after every shampoo. I wish I could find this again. I really, really loved it!! And it smelled so fresh and clean.
Purchased at: JCPenney
This cleans and conditions perfectly. Doesnt have peribans and all that crap in it so its so good for your hair. Doesn't suds up when shampooing but don't fret. This will leave your hair healthy and more beautiful then you've ever experienced before
Lees Summit, MO
I loved this shampoo/conditioner combo. It smells great and makes my hair feel so soft and healthy. It doesn't weight down my hair either, which is an essential quality in picking my hair products.
Hannibal , MO
I saw this at my sister-in-law's old salon and thought, "Soy milk in your hair? What?!?". Since they were having a sale on it, I thought 'why not?' I LOVE this stuff! It is probably one of the best hair products I've used! The shampoo isn't harsh and made my hair really silky. I was worried about the conditioner because I generally have really greasy/oily hair but this conditioner works great with it! I don't use a lot of it but it helps to make my hair manageable! It is a little expensive, at least for me, but it was a nice treat to myself! Great products!
Winston Salem, NC
I used this shampoo + conditioner for at least a couple years at one time. It made my hair feel so smooth after washing it. It's good for all hair types. My hairdresser, at the time, recommended it. Yes, I would buy it again.
Lutz, FL
I use this product once in a salon n fell in love.. this shampoo and conditioner works great on my relaxed hair.. leaves my hair so shiny and healthy looking.. I was extremely satisfied and I would definitely recommend it
Palm Bay, FL
This is one of my favorite shampoo/conditioner! My hair was in such bad condition but it's gotten so much better using this! I wish we sold it in my salon! LOVE THIS!
Bowling Green, OH
LOVE! My hair always feels so moist after using this product. I love how weightless and shiny it is after I style my hair. The smell lasts al day and I can noticeable tell that my hair is fresh and clean. I love these bottles as well. I love the branding and the product.
There's nothing I love more than cute packaging but this product goes beyond that; it actually works. I felt difference with my hair and it gives a long lasting feeling of softness. This duo is a must have !
Anderson, SC
The shampoo really does a great job of cleansing my hair down to the roots and leaving my hair smelling amazing! Using the conditioner after the shampoo makes my hair so soft and tangle free! I would recommend this shampoo and conditioner to anyone!