BY SEXY HAIR CONCEPTS

Improved Formula! With Soy &Amp; Cocoa Soy Milk Conditioner Combines The Great Benefits Of Soy And Cocoa For Beautiful, Vivacious Hair. Made In Usa Additional Product Information We Are Not Associated Or Affiliated With Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; And Are Not A Licensed Retailer Of Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg;. Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Guarantees This Product Only When Sold Through Authorized Retailers, And Cannot Guarantee The Authenticity Of Any Product Sold By An Unauthorized Retailer.&Nbsp; We Cannot Guarantee That This Product Is Covered By Any Manufacturer's Warranties Or Eligible For Any Manufacturer's Rebate. If The Upc Codes Or Other Tracing Codes Are Missing From Any Product Container Of A Sexy Hair Concepts&Reg; Product, Please Retain Your Purchase Receipt To Assist In The Tracing Of That Product In The Unlikely Event It Is Defective. see more...

• How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?2 Answers
  • Is this sulfate free?4 Answers
  • How well does is this product on African-American hair?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "HIGHLY recommend." in 1 review
  • "Its great for damaged, dry hair and left my hair feeling super silky and clean." in 1 review
  • "I can't seem to use enough to get my hair soft and when I use a small amount, I'm left with tangles." in 1 review
  • "I would highly recommend this for ladies with thick, curly hair. " in 1 review
  • "I have med/fine wavy hair that needs a ton of moisture without being weighed down." in 1 review
Ashton G.
Plymouth, CA
I love this line of products! my hair has never felt better since using it. It smells pretty good too.
Sarah C.
Maricopa, AZ
Lightweight but intense in hydration. My hair is shiny and looks and feels much healthier after use.
Brianna P.
This conditioner has saved my hair from it's previous damage! I was skeptical about it working, but it proved me wrong. It is a lot better for your hair than normal conditioners since it contains no sulfates, and it actually feels moisturized instead of weighed down. My dry, damaged hair was given a new life with this conditioner! The only negative comment about this product is the price. The large size can run about $30. That price is a little ridiculous to me. However, you can find it at places like Marshall's for about $10.
Taylor R.
Stevensville, ON
Underwhelming. This does essentially nothing to detangle my hair, which is an absolute MUST for me in any conditioner or mask product I use in the shower. I find it worked okay on colour treated hair, but didn't do much to really repair the damage of bleaching. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone whose hair needs some serious help, but if your hair is already healthy this could be a good conditioner for regular use between in shower masks and treatments.
Brooke S.
One of the better products for your hair! Its a little more expensive for a drug store product but you can see/feel what the extra money does
Diana W.
Edmonton, AB
So wonderful! I love this conditioner and shampoo combo! I use it every day!
Katie R.
Is this sulfate free?
How well does this product do for thick and very dry hair?
Sydney R.
How well does is this product on African-American hair?